Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Sorry, only pic I got for now. Xenon front bumper, Skunk2 lowering springs, SVT suspension kit, Custom CAI, All 3 VF Engineering Motor Mounts, balance shaft delete, cam advancement, Exedy stage 1 clutch w/ 10lb flywheel, tinted, dropped on steelies w/ the 2.3 duratec drivin it home. It's a start. Next goal, open her up with the HKS cat-back...

Attachments

·
Freeskiing Fanatic!
5,455 Posts
you need a rear bumper and skirts to finish off the look. Good lookin car tho.

·
Premium Member
1,653 Posts
I'd go for some white Team Dynamics to finish the look! White-on-white is hot.

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
good looking car, check out the Regional forum. I agree finish the looks and get new side skirts and bumper!

Do you race it?

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yes I race tha focus. First time i brought it too the track i hit a 15.7", but that was before i got the new clutch installed. Now i think it could hit a 15.3".

Unfortunately I'm having steering issues with the car right now. An accident left all my ball joints busted on the passenger side, so the car tends to oversteer in any given direction. Not safe to say the least.

As for the bumper, I picked it up cuz one of my boys had the bumper from when he had his focus. Picked it up for $50, cool deal. Where's a good place to find side skirts & rear bumpers for the focus? I'm picky when it comes to kits...

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
It'll be sick when I'm done with it...

And I thought my bumper was more subtle than alot of the other rice out there.. [smackbum]

·
Focus Fanatic
7,252 Posts
A 2004, white 2.3 hatch.........damn. I wish I could find one of those as a 2nd focus.
BTW, bronze on white > white on white.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

·
Freeskiing Fanatic!
5,455 Posts
ill second the bronze on white. soooooo sexy

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
The flywheel helps wonders. If anyone's had their balance shaft delete on their focus, it feels like that times 3.

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
Eh, I'm a black wheels + white person myself but whatev. LOL.

(<--awaits the black wheels are 'played' out comments [rolleyes] HAHA)

Nice purchase but I agree it needs some skirts to finish it off[thumb]

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
one thing at a time there kitten [cheers]

1 - 20 of 20 Posts