Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whats up guys and gals! Its my first time here, so....HELLO. Ok, first things last. I am having my JRSC installed at a Ford dealer this Thursday (9th of October). I am wondering what your guess would be on the install time? It is a buddy of mine that is doing the install, and he is a really good mechanic. He wouldnt give me a guesstimate on time, cause he hates doing that. He is going to take his time and make sure he does everything right. He is pretty anal, which I like when he is doing something like this. Any way, considering his resources at the Ford dealer shop, what would you guys put the install time at? I am saying 6 hours. What are your opinions, or how long did it take you guys that did it yourself?

·
Registered
68 Posts
I would probably say it would take around 7-8 hours realistically

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
hotfocus said:
Welcome aboard JRSCSVT...there is a meet this Friday at Bone Daddy's off of Spring Valley Rd. at 5pm if you are interested in meeting some fellow Focus owners.
I am asumming you know that I am in Dallas, TX. If that is the case could you hook me up with directions? I have some friends coming in from out of town, and this would be a good thing for us to do...seeing as how one of them is under 21, so going bar hopping is out of the question. Also, dropped of the car this afternoon around 2. Friend said he would be done before lunch tomorrow...i cant freaking wait!

·
Registered
75 Posts
Welcome! And I think it's AWESOME that you're getting the JRSC--I'm planning on it this Winter. Let us know how it feels / drives!

Sincerely,

Beetle

·
Registered
14 Posts
Hey Bro I see that you're from Dallas. I was out there at Six Flags..... No offence but Dallas has some crazy drivers day and night. But I love it because it helps my driving skills and you'll be surprized how fast some of the older folks drive on the Interstate. I even had a woman that was about 40 or 45 years old in a Celica GT-S doing about 65mph and looking at me HARD trying to push me to race her on the Interstate. All I did was shake my head and knock it in 3rd and Bye-Bye grandma...... But i loved Dallas and the people and the people with Road-Rage and Older women in fast cars.....

1 - 9 of 9 Posts