Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
649 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got my ST last August, but haven't posted any pics of it yet. Some mods are now installed, so I wanna show off! [:D] Hope everyone enjoys!

Oh PS - I've had no luck posting gallery photos [???:)] so if someone tells me how that works I'll be able to put several more pics in there soon.

Painted headlights, clear corners:

G-Racing Siegen 17's; 215/45/17 ContiSportContact; DupliColor painted calipers:

Foglight mod:

Custom-made door sills:

De/rebadged euro ST:

Sportin an aluminum look steering wheel emblem to match the cluster:

Some more mods I have planned for this summer include K&N 57-series CAI, SVT chin spoiler and SVT drop (springs), 30ish% tint, upgraded rear sway-bar. I've got the FS underhood strut brace but my engine compartment is wayyy too dirty to grace FF pages. [:p]

Thanks for lookin!

·
DTF
3,981 Posts
wow... i love it. the headlights are 10x better this way! ive loved those wheels since i first saw them, but i like the black ones better. and ive wondered how the lug pattern went.

·
I don't care
8,446 Posts
Very very nice ! Your car looks great [thumb] Did you fabricate the sills or did you have them made ?

·
Registered
649 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
yeah the lug pattern is goofy...4-bolt on 5-spoke, but I can handle it. wanted to throw a couple other misc. pics up here too:

Rockin my steelies & snow tires and playin with the big boys [:p]

·
Registered
649 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ZX4STDoug said:
Very very nice ! Your car looks great [thumb] Did you fabricate the sills or did you have them made ?
had them made for me, by a guy from ebay. He can make them with whatever text/font you like, and quite inexpensive - they're just plastic with a brushed-aluminum-look decal for text. Here's a simliar item: ebay

·
I don't care
8,446 Posts
bacarl said:
had them made for me, by a guy from ebay. He can make them with whatever text/font you like, and quite inexpensive - they're just plastic with a brushed-aluminum-look decal for text. Here's a simliar item: ebay

[thumb] Thanks !

·
GreyRice WOoT!
10,786 Posts
wow that looks good, i i member that autoX haha dude you go to tech! hahaha thats awesome you found this site and finnaly posted pics. and that car looks really good now to when i last saw it[thumb]

·
Registered
836 Posts
Looks good. I love the brushed aluminum dash kit...(I think that is what it is). I have it in mine:)

·
Registered
8,506 Posts
not to burst a bubble or anything, but the chin spoiler would have to be for an 05+ bodystyle, the svt one would have to be modified before it would fit the 05+

·
EvenDeathCan'tStopMe
4,894 Posts
Looks great!!!

·
Registered
30 Posts
bacarl said:
Sportin an aluminum look steering wheel emblem to match the cluster:

DAMN! Where did you buy this?! (The Stealth clutser, or what it is)

·
Registered
9,084 Posts
that looks great! Really like those wheels on there and the painted headlights look so good.

·
Registered
649 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
jhess74 said:
Very nice... where'd you get the Ford emblem for the steering wheel?
Also from eBay, it's a kinda decal that is applied over the original called an emblem overlay. All different colors are available. Something like this: Looky Here

honhon said:
not to burst a bubble or anything, but the chin spoiler would have to be for an 05+ bodystyle, the svt one would have to be modified before it would fit the 05+
Aww, rats. I was expecting a little modification, like several positioning/fastening holes being drilled. Do you know if more would be required? The basic shape of the two parts would be the same, right?

Espn said:
DAMN! Where did you buy this?! (The Stealth clutser, or what it is)
That's actually a stock piece on the ST, you can probably find one through Ford or on the forums someplace

1 - 19 of 19 Posts