Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,110 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, i had some time on my hands so i gave the svt a wash. I then decided to drive around aimlessly until i came upon some spots that looked good for pictures. Feedback is welcomed, so enjoy.

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

Thats all folks...

·
Stock
5,040 Posts
Looking good, hey you should post in the mi thread in the gl section! We have meets n such you could attend.

·
Premium Member
3,110 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah i wish i could get a drop...minimum wage sucks, ^^^ I went to the first meet at sonic but i could only stay for a little and didn't really talk to anyone :(, maybe i'll attend the next one.

·
Freeskiing Fanatic!
5,455 Posts
That is a nice lookin SVT. I really like that pic of your headlight and build number

·
Registered
896 Posts
Nice blck focus zx3

·
Registered
896 Posts
it's his sn

·
WOOT!!!
1,408 Posts
I love your car too!! they are the best!!

·
Premium Member
3,110 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Sweet looking ride, but the old mattresses in the alley kind of ruin one of your pics lol
Lol, yeah they do but i wasn't going to put my hands on them to move em' [xx(]

Nice blck focus zx3
When i signed up i had a black zx3, i ended up selling it because it was heavily modded by someone else, and i really wanted to start over on a unmolested car.

·
Registered
278 Posts
damn i think i just got a boner. lol. nice car ive always loved comp orange and think its a sexy color. i wanna paint my 07 sedan comp orange. my fiance thinks it would look gay but i love it.

·
Banned
2,334 Posts
i love the pics. my wife always wonder why i take pics of my car she says( your cars not smiling so why take pics) and i say my car is always smileing look at it.lol

·
Premium Member
3,110 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Thanks for all the comments guys!!!

·
Sneeze
10,828 Posts
.... I went to the first meet at sonic but i could only stay for a little and didn't really talk to anyone :(, maybe i'll attend the next one.
There have already been 2 more of these. We go every other tuesday. so the next one should be this up coming tuesday.. you should also check out the hell cruise thread if you haven't already

·
Premium Member
3,110 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I was considering the hell cruise but its like a 45 min drive just to get to the mcdonalds everyones meeting at but i might consider going anyway since i'm not going to school at the moment, and i might not have another chance to go anytime soon.

·
Registered
8,669 Posts
oh wow, i really really really love the color of your focus... looks so nice!! Do you want to switch rides with me? ha ha jk :)

1 - 20 of 25 Posts