Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since I'm new to the whole focus scene, what's a good general list of first mods to do?

·
Registered
565 Posts
Man it feels good to be posting again!!!!!!! I have an Automatic w/ lots of mods. The mods I did to my car cost me less than 200 a piece (except the Magna flow and Hi flow cat) There are alot of things you can do. The first thing I would do if I were to do it all over again would have been to get the Cold air intake first. It was the mod I was the happiest when I put in and it was the easiest mod to put in. All the other mods take time and complicated tools and such, the CAI was very easy to put in and it was fun as well. Then I would recomend a TB (Gettin mine next month) and then go for the Under drive pulley cause its cheap. After that, then get your exhaust system, and dont stop at the Cat Back, get a full one cause the difference in sound and power you will notice dramatically!!!!!!!

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks guys, I have a 5 spd...as for money it really depends, but the most bang for the buck is what I'm looking for just to make driving it a little bit more exciting lol.

·
Registered
456 Posts
I've heard some people say that a UDP is the best bang for your buck mod.

·
Registered
3,861 Posts
to make the car more exciting get an intake because you will love the sound and pick up the afx underdrive pulley, make sure to tell them the year of ur car and if u have a/c

1 - 8 of 8 Posts