Focus Fanatics Forum banner

21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
Thats What She Said
10,679 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
That's some fun looking fab work. I have been planing on a kazz for that very reason. Dont always want to trail brake when you have limited HP and Tq.

Well the hope is to try the Super Hubs out if I can get 1 more person to buy them I will get two sets. Swap them around every season and likely swap bearings also. I am still with a 200 UTQG tire but will go more aggressive when I need new tires. Slowly increasing to a full racing tire.

The local guy here has done the Mazda speed swap and agin is about $1.4 to 2k for the swap. If down the road my set up and rage usage pushes me to a much more aggressive front suspension I may still have to go that route.

Now that I have the SVT for my DD, the tick is going to get caged, gutted and worked. I am having to rebuild my motor due to a failed piston so will be racing with a junk yard motor until I complete the build.

·
Registered
369 Posts
Vipers fab work on everything he touches is amazing. A butt dyno comparison between the quaife, Torsen and Kaaz, Kaaz hands down wins. I have an average powered ITA car and have gone with the same motor between the all three. The slip angle the Kaaz allows while still putting the power down is simply driver superior. Road course is my thing and the quaife has been good, the Torsen was unimpressive, the Kaaz just allowed more full throttle quicker with better results.

·
Thats What She Said
10,679 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
Just much less friendly for DD, but this car is not going to be any where close to a DD.

21 - 23 of 23 Posts