Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, I am going out tomorrow night with a young lady, and I have no idea what to do, dinner duh, but what after that? I know that being planned is key, so any suggestions, and outdoorsy stuff is kinda out of the question because its suppose to be near 100 and humid tomorrow. thanks

·
Registered
25,618 Posts
I don't know detroit, but find something indoors ( in the AC ) that can be fun. Table tennis, bowling, whatever you are into.

·
Banned
9,238 Posts
piidb

·
Registered
201 Posts
Whatever you do be a gentlemen and treat her like a lady...a good rule of thumb would be to think of her like she's God's daughter (because she is) and you should do fine.

·
*~*
13,045 Posts
Bowling, movies, shoot some pool, geee, I dunno what else.
Have you asked her? Because sometimes some girls like to be asked what to do. ??
Good luck.

·
Registered
65 Posts
well you should do whetever she wants to do or likes to do. it is hard to say because we dont know her but make sure you do everything you can to make her feel special. open her door and what not. A good thing would show up with flowers or somehting like that.

·
Registered
268 Posts
All I have to say is make sure you open her car door for her, wait for her to get in and then close it. What Indoor go karts, indoor mini-golf?

·
d u c k lover
0 Posts
DarkHorse said:
All I have to say is make sure you open her car door for her, wait for her to get in and then close it.
well...hopefully he would have known about the part about waiting for her to get in before he closes the door.[hihi]

·
Registered
950 Posts
Pay for dinner if you can afford to. Also pay for whatever else you do. Don't try too hard, and straight up, be yourself. girls can sense inginuinity a mile away

·
Registered
545 Posts
i see from your profile that you are recently 21... hit a bar have a few drinks, not enough to get smashed but enough to loosen both of you up a little. Then like zal said, be yourself.

·
Registered
268 Posts
cassa said:
well...hopefully he would have known about the part about waiting for her to get in before he closes the door.[hihi]
I was implying that instead of just opening it and letting her close it and going to the drivers side stay and close it as well. Of course you don't want to close the door on your dates leg, driving to the hospital isn't too romantic.

·
Registered
25,618 Posts
DarkHorse said:
I was implying that instead of just opening it and letting her close it and going to the drivers side stay and close it as well. Of course you don't want to close the door on your dates leg, driving to the hospital isn't too romantic.

^^^ But it would be a great story to tell the kids about 20 years from now. Oh, your mom and I?? Let me tell you about our first date ....LOL

·
Obama Can't Gymkhana
8,569 Posts
Strawberries and Whipped Cream.
I took a girl to the beach and we had a picnic and we ate strawberries and whipped cream. She loved it.
Picnics are good, (Make food dont order it)

·
GreyRice WOoT!
10,786 Posts
what smore romantic then being at the hosptial with screaming kids, drunken ppl, and pl in wrecks, in brings the world all togther

1 - 20 of 26 Posts