·
FOCUS REVOLUTION
2,872 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
me and my cuz first race with my 08 coupe and his 03 SVT so enjoy

my car all taped they gave me number 717

my vid

and my cuz car he is blueglix or somthing like that on here

and this is a guy we met at massive cruise jam that got us to go to the race he is crazy fast

and some fun pic's my girl freind wanted to take

·
Registered
45 Posts
you guys did awsome definatally some nice runs. aarons car was wicked fast and i wish i could have gone for the ride, it was definatally worth the 445 wake up and the drive out there to hang with you guys.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Got some pictures as well

·
Deaf Focus Fanatic
2,026 Posts
nice cars.. i like the 08.

·
Sticker Whore
18,739 Posts
looks like it was a blast!

·
Registered
45 Posts
yea i might acctually have to man up and whop chris in october on the 11th provided i dont have to work;)

·
Premium Member
4,739 Posts
that black svt looks sick

·
Obama Can't Gymkhana
8,569 Posts
Sweet.. I still have yet to take mine out to an event.. Who's Times where faster, you or Marks...
BTW.. Nice wheels.. What else have you done to it since FF?

·
Registered
3 Posts
My best time was a 58.175 I think, I can't remember past the tenth of a second.... But my first run I did a 65 sec But I vasty improved through the day. I didn't hit any cones or anything nor did I DNF on any of my runs... My brother also drove my car too and I think his best time was in the 62s. I dont think my brother hit any cones but DNFed a few times... I think Chris smacked a cones and DNFed one because of his ass end being so loose :p

I will tell you all... the Black SVT IS SICK AS HELLLLLLL.... I got to ride in it! Driver is awesome too, I learned a lot from just driving with him. I think he ran low 50s Fastest time of the day was in the 46s

·
Obama Can't Gymkhana
8,569 Posts
Sounds Like Fun... What car did a 46sec? Also, What Kinda Tires do you have?

·
Registered
3 Posts
I have no clue what tires I have, whatever came on the car when I bought it, I know I have Continentals on the back but no clue what the front it... but one of them has a bolt in them :p

I'm going to try to look up the times for the day so everyone can see what the ranks were for the cars.

·
Registered
0 Posts
I think that picture is when they were getting inspected beforehand

·
( o Y o )
5,549 Posts
auto-x is fun! its a shame ive only been able to get out and do it once....

hah i foresee a drop in your future to begin to keep up with the black SVT!

·
FoFo Lover.
2,884 Posts
That looks so cool! I just wish there was a place close to my house to do it at. :/

1 - 17 of 17 Posts