Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
532 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My first attempt at Night Shots. I need some feedback on them and what to do better.

I also took pics of my latest mods, SIlverstar Headlights and a ST Grille.

Yes i know, she is SCREAMING for a drop and i know some of you dont like the wing, any OTHER comments would be awesome.

·
Registered
921 Posts
Drop the ass off that thing and get rid of that damn wing...lol [;)]

Nah dude, good stuff, but seriously...drop it...

·
EvenDeathCan'tStopMe
4,894 Posts
Not diggin' the tails....

·
Registered
2,803 Posts
Wing? What wing??? [:D]

·
Registered
420 Posts
HIDs > sylvania silverstars

But, I keep a pair of my old silverstars in my glove box incase my HIDs burn out

·
Registered
147 Posts
doesnt look bad. but a coupld suggestions. go buy a tripod. you can pick up a shorty for like $10 at walmart, that way when you take pix without a flash, you can get a nice clean pic, not all fuzzy for our natural shake that we have. try and find a parking lot with decent 360* lighting, and try to not get the lights themselves in the shot. if you can find a newer parking lot with the white lights, instead of the old school amber, your night shots will come out clean as [:)][:)][:)][:)][:)][:)]. oh yeah, as nice as it looks, ground shots are usually reserved for the daytime. thats because the camera likes to focus on the ground instead of what youre shooting due to the low light. unless you have a very nice camera that allows you to set everything from the length of your shutter delay, to the color of gas from a fart in front of it, keep hte camera off the ground :)

other than that, good lookin pix :)

·
FoFo Quebec!
1,486 Posts
Good post 02_zxFIVE [thumb]
Nice lookin' ride indoubt, I like the front bumper.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts