Focus Fanatics Forum banner

First Annual Ford Sport Compact (FSC) West Car Show

14K views 200 replies 28 participants last post by  Ecoh72 
#1 · (Edited)
It's Official! FSC West is booked and registration is now open!

Here is the basic Info:

Who: FocusRush.net

What: Presents: The 2011 Ford Sport Compact (FSC) West Car Show

When: Saturday, August 27th, 2011 from 11am to 3:30pm

Where: VENTURA HARBOR VILLAGE - MAIN LAWN
1583 Spinnaker Drive, Ventura, CA 93001

Why: Just because.

How much?: FREE

For all the info and to register, goto www.focusrush.net and click the FSC West logo on the front page

See less See more
#3 ·
Un fortunately, I could not get a commitment from Mr. Ken Block. There is still a chance that he might come, but I cannot say either way... :-(

I guess I could try Tanner Faust..?? lol

#7 ·
That would be my second consecutive car show there(same exact location) that month and the third consecutive Saturday at a car show haha. Theres a big air-cooled VW show being put on the week before there that I will be taking my bug to, so I guess I just need to make sure I can get the time off to make it out for this. Shouldn't be a problem though

#15 ·
I don't know how to make it so it auto fills the table. Plus, I need to keep jokers from typing in fake stuff lol.

Once the form is filled out, it gets e-mailed to me. Then I have to manually enter in the info on the table, then update the site. It might take awhile for some updates if I'm asleep lol.

#19 ·
I've got my car in the wild category. It's probably the minimum for wild, but I brought the bar lower to qualify for wild since there are SOOO many more street mild.

#25 ·
I would put bodykits lambo doors big stereos air ride in the wild show class. Im setup for race but not puttin outragous hp # like the snail guys. That's why I said aggressive street maybe for fast dailys that are trackable?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.