Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
524 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently purchased some Fuzion HRi's from firestone. I've been relatively happy with them, but I only got two at the time b/c that was all I could afford.
Now, I need front tires badly I just got my car back from the shop for repairs ($4500 in damages for a deer collision).

I went into firestone today totally expecting to leave my car for new front tires.
Well the no longer offer the HRi's at all.
I'm mildly REALLY irritated. If you know what I mean.
I was promised that they would have the tires when I return and now they are out of production.

I can't go more than about a week longer on these front tires. They are BAD.

So he offered me some hung-lung ripoff brand called Primewell.
Which in about 30 minutes of searching told me I did NOT want these tires.

I have a better job now than I did when I bought the HRi's so I could afford a slightly better tire, but I have to have this done within the next week.

What should I do??
Should I rip the firestone guy and demand some pro-ratement on the old tires and demand four new Quality tires for the difference off the old ones???

What brand should I get??? I was looking at some Michelin all touring or something for like $99 a piece?? I think.. any suggestions???

·
Registered
8,023 Posts
Tirerack carries the Fuzion HR's...give them looky. Odds might be good that your dealer is a certified Tirerack installer as well, meaning they won't give you any hassles installing someone else's new tires.

·
Registered
524 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
nope they sure aren't.
Figures though. Those guys are jerks.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts