Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

I made the video kinda quickly i got off work and saw an open lot took out my phone, i forgot to post last week.

·
Registered
802 Posts
MFT or just standard sync? How do you seperate your bass so well? What kind of LOC are you using? Sorry for all the ?'s just curious

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
MFT or just standard sync? How do you seperate your bass so well? What kind of LOC are you using? Sorry for all the ?'s just curious
picked up the LOC from autozone for $20 and MFT, its cool, Sorry i didnt answer faster hadnt been on lol, had to swap the amp out last night had a bad power terminal, back to bumpin

·
Registered
147 Posts
picked up the LOC from autozone for $20 and MFT, its cool, Sorry i didnt answer faster hadnt been on lol, had to swap the amp out last night had a bad power terminal, back to bumpin
I hope you pulled all the interior panels out and put in some dynomat before install those subs... the MK3 focus rattles so much with just the stock sub I would hate to hear how bad it rattles with 2 15s lol

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I hope you pulled all the interior panels out and put in some dynomat before install those subs... the MK3 focus rattles so much with just the stock sub I would hate to hear how bad it rattles with 2 15s lol
yea....it rattles abit but not incredibly bad lol

·
Registered
27 Posts
not trying to bash but those amps dont put out 6000rms system looks clean but in order to handle 6krms you would need at bare minimum a high out put alt and 2 extra batteries

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
not trying to bash but those amps dont put out 6000rms system looks clean but in order to handle 6krms you would need at bare minimum a high out put alt and 2 extra batteries
where did i say this system was doing 6000rms? its peak is 6000 watts not RMS

1 - 13 of 13 Posts