Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,803 Posts
what did you do kick star? Hey check out my thread in exterior mods under eyelids and over lays, hit me up if interested.

·
FF Veteran Goofball
5,741 Posts
you lowered it finally, right?

·
Registered
1,436 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
eibach sportlines! YAY! yeah, the car needs to be washed. it just rained last night. EVERYONE has been saying, DROP THAT THING!!! so, i did! and i installed them by my self on base in the auto hobby shop. all the guys were like, "do you need help?" hahaha

·
Sticker Whore
18,739 Posts
lookin very nice....

·
Registered
1,436 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
hey now! i had to get some mula first! jeeze! i did the work my self at least, saved the $500 the shop wanted to charge me!

·
2focusedracing
1,799 Posts
looks great! good job installing yourself, thats killer[thumb]

·
Registered
1,436 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks for the comments guys! now, i can't decide if i want spacers or not. hmmmmmmmmm.............

·
Registered
758 Posts
Looks great! Good call, I do all my work myself as well. Saves hella money. Well, except for fixing my big dent now, but if I had a garage, I'd do that too. lol.

·
Registered
11,161 Posts
OOHH Nice Kick!! Ridin low [;)]

·
Registered
9,476 Posts
FINALLY....now ATTACK the curves......[hihi]

yeah, I have saved a bunch doing the work myself at the Hobby Shop....$5 for anything a day....I can deal with that [thumb] that and i't fun installing stuff myself.

Nice job. looks finished now.

·
Registered
1,436 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
oh no, it's NEVER finished! hahaha...$5 a day? man, i have to pay 2.50 an hour. oh well, i'm not complaining!

·
Registered
2,004 Posts
looks good Teri!! my hero :)

1 - 20 of 23 Posts