Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok so yesterday i bought a svtf from my cousin..got a killer deal bought the whole car for 1000 bucks... i already put the bumpers and side skirts on.. i plan on swappin everything into my 01 zx3... what is the most difficult part and what mods will will i have to do for the motoe and trans.. and all the dash and all the interior.. what will i need to look out for and waht problems lye ahead.. its got a jackson racing supercharger also..

·
Focus "Sleeper"
1,619 Posts
How the F did you get a svt for $1000?????

I would just drive the svt...

·
Focus "Sleeper"
1,619 Posts
Well whats wrong with it?

Cant be too serious if you are able to use the side skirts, bumpers, interior, motor and trans.

·
Focus "Sleeper"
1,619 Posts
Cant be emisions. If it was emisions, why would he be moving the motor into another car? I have no clue, we dont have emisions here, so maybe there is a loophole I dont know about...

·
FUBARCUS
2003 ZX3 2016 FoST
7,790 Posts
Maybe he likes his color better...IDK just felt like wasting more study time.

·
FoFo Lover.
2,884 Posts
agreed.... Fix the SVT don't attempt a swap.

Only thing I can think of is cheaper insurance because of the zx3 VIN.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
ill post a pic sometime this week probably this tomorrow, to get some suggestions on the severity of the body damage

·
Focus "Sleeper"
1,619 Posts
How about using the zx3 body parts to fix the svt?

Maybe I am jumping the gun. We still havent seen the amount of damage.

·
I need BOOOOST!!!!!!
6,125 Posts
waiting on the pics. just to let you know it would be such a pain in the butt to swap all the stuff from the SVT to the ZX3 that you would probably feel like putting a bullet in your head by the time you are done. if you really want it tho then i say go for it.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts