Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wow it's been a while. I've missed some things like the work party. That seemed fun. I finally replaced my stock audiophile 6-cd changer with a new JVC. I was really tired of the stock stereo always not reading songs at the end of discs, skipping, freezing, saying new cds are bad cds. So I went out and spent some money and the greatest thing is my factory amp and sub still work, plus it sounds so much better. I wish I could've went to this work party, we would've all taken turns smashing the stock cd player.

·
Gal. 2:20
1,999 Posts
hay roman I got some brand new streio stuff still in the boxes if you want it I will sell them to you for chep dude. PM sent!

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i've just been busy with my new job and my other job. Been working a lot, so never have much time to surf the web.

·
TURBO ZX3
8,746 Posts
i jst go ta new stereo hooked in also [thumb]

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yeah it's so ridiculous on how poorly the cd-changer was made. I can see why ford might go into bankruptcy, they don't put enough thought into their products, they just slap some metal together and plastic in as well and call it good.

·
TURBO ZX3
8,746 Posts
and its also cuz of the foreign car companies unions, basically what your lookin at for every new ford you buy 2200 dollars of that goes into the union medical pensions compared to the 300 dollars for companies like toyota. even with the grant from the government 8 months down the road they will have to forclose and guess what we drive obsolete cars.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I think 2200 is a little, much. What i'm worried about is that like my 05, many parts are dealer only, so if ford goes out, what will happen to those dealer items? am i screwed?

·
BEWST AGAIN YAY!!!!!
6,851 Posts
Hey roman good to see you back man....and if that was to happen then there will be aftermarket stuff made

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
but it's not like it's gonna be right away, it might take a while. And what sucks is that if Ford goes away, then our cars are gonne be worth just pennies compared to now.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts