Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 230 Posts

·
EvenDeathCan'tStopMe
4,894 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First off.. sorry for the crappy cellphone pics. Its all I have currently.. Just took these fresh this morning, on top of the parking structure that is my car's second home for 9 hours a day.

Many of you read of the horrible problems I had when I asked someone to repaint my sideskirts.... well, long story short, I got them RE-Repainted, and last weekend, talonk4 and I put them back on my car. THanks to Ryan (talon) and a BIG thanks to Jeremy (jhess) for hooking me up with your bro-in law, who did an AWESOME job painting them.

As soon as I get my MBRP and tailight strobes installed, I'm gonna do a whole photoshoot with my car. Day/Night, Interior/Exterior, Glow/Regular... so STAY TUNED!

Whatcha think?

·
Registered
1,490 Posts
Looks pretty good...but with the yellow/black theme you got goin on...you should get some blacked out SVT head lights.

·
Registered
13,065 Posts
Looks sharp Matt!

Is your grille the stock one, or the clear turn signal type (camera makes it hard to tell)? Cause if it's clear, then the whole front end has clear stuff- it, headlights, side markers. And I think that consistency works even with the black/yellow theme.

I like the tiny yellow rim on the wheels, that was a nice touch.

·
Banned
7,946 Posts
looks great matt!
on thing though, i would have had the wheels balanced using sticky weights. they are stuck to the inside of the wheel. this eliminates the horid things clung to the lip. this also makes for a cleaner paint job![thumb] keep up the great work.

·
EvenDeathCan'tStopMe
4,894 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ash- Yep. Its the grille with the clear inserts.. got it from a member on here (thanks Randy!)

Scrammer- Yeah.. I noticed the balancers AFTER the wheels were painted.. *shrugs* Ah Well.

·
Registered
1,124 Posts
Great look, eventhough i hate sedans

·
EvenDeathCan'tStopMe
4,894 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hahaha.

THanks Boca.... and Carmen......

·
Focused Focus
6,403 Posts
Awesome!! I want to see the light show!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
EvenDeathCan'tStopMe
4,894 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
b16sir1991 said:
hahaha... Patience, Mike.......

I'm hoping to get a video done and put up as well... so everyone can see the patterns and scanning modes that the glow can run.....

·
GreyRice WOoT!
10,786 Posts
yay matt your car looks completed now!!! yipppe skippee!!!

·
Focus Fanatic
7,252 Posts
Looks good. Thats a pretty sweet ride you've got there. It would look even better with a drop.[thumb]

·
Banned
4,483 Posts
CrazyMatt said:
hahaha... Patience, Mike.......

I'm hoping to get a video done and put up as well... so everyone can see the patterns and scanning modes that the glow can run.....
This looks like a totally different car in the day time man! I didn't even recognize it was the neon glow car. Looks good, I like those skirts a lot.

·
EvenDeathCan'tStopMe
4,894 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Thanks Tim.. Yeah.. It DOES look a little different... And the neon has been replaced with a 7-color LED Underbody kit and matching 7-Color LED Wheelwell kit... 7 colors=More Better [thumb] Pics of all that to follow shortly.. just need a real camera

Loud: Drop is coming in the spring.

Klondike: Yes.. it DOES look like a complete car.. I HATED those lil holes that were there when the skirts weren't on

·
Broken cars s[:)][:)][:)] :(
18,832 Posts
b16sir1991 said:

x2 I never even saw it yet. side skirts lookin good though :D

-Joe

·
EvenDeathCan'tStopMe
4,894 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
avengerc4 said:
x2 I never even saw it yet. side skirts lookin good though :D

-Joe

Four Words, Guys....

Focus. In. The. Field.

I'll have my new strobes and strobe controller on by then too.

·
GreyRice WOoT!
10,786 Posts
sweet a show, followed by a show hahahah SWEET

1 - 20 of 230 Posts