Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
SVT Fanatic
2,615 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
after owning my car for almost 2 years and a user on this site for a while, i finally got some pictures posted. this is my first time, so hopefully this will work right.

here you go, let me know what you guys think.

·
Detailing Freak
348 Posts
i love it!!! just rip the focus off of that svt badge..lol.. imo it looks much nicer.. but otherwise.. its a great looking ride!!!!!

·
SVT Fanatic
2,615 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks man i'm uploading more actually. i have 5 more pictures i want to post up. i just did those few for now to see if it'd work right! [;)]

·
I don't care
8,446 Posts
Very nice and clean! I like the yellow strut bar too. Really sets the blue off I think. Nice work ![thumb]

·
SVT Fanatic
2,615 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yeah i got it because i thought it'd look nice matching the hood prop [thumb] thanks for the comments [:)]

·
Registered
295 Posts
Looks tiiiight :)

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
You really have that little beast shiney. Niiiiice[thumb]

·
Uber sexy euro time
2,827 Posts
Looking good![thumb] I see u keep that beast hella clean.

·
I used to drive this
3,342 Posts
at first, thought that yellow strut bar looked off. then the pic with the hood up and it made sense. yeah, yellow calipers would look nice. your car is so clean your making me feel bad for not washing my car this weekend.

·
Registered
625 Posts
Where would one find SVT parts , as in rear bumper cover , front bumper cover , spark plug cover that have the SVT ??

·
Registered
745 Posts
look very clean....i just have the upperhand on you because i have the hids and you dont lol your car is really nice tho...svts are just soo sexy :)

·
all grown up
3,949 Posts
I think shiny black calipers and some HIDs and that would be my dream car. I'm jealous as hell!! Very nice lookin FOCUS!![thumb]

·
Registered
580 Posts
Love that color, looks hot when its all polished up.

·
SVT Fanatic
2,615 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
wow thanks for the comments guys! well, the only other major thing i'd do is probably just the hid headlights. some dick who used to be on this site ripped me and a couple other ppl here off. i paid 5 hundred some dol for a pair of hids and he never shipped them. i feel like an idiot because he was a new user with a few posts and he kept pming ME about them. [bigcry] i paid 500 dol for nothing! oh well, now i'm not sure if i'm going to pay another 5-600 for another pair or not.

cbo_and21, it wasn't too hard for the person i had install them LOL. one of my close by svt-ers installed them for me. it only took him a couple min. he's real good with wiring and i don't know much about it so i had him do it for me. i just didn't want to mess anything up, i'm pretty cautious as you can probably tell from the pictures.

as far as how clean it is, yeah it pretty much stays like this all the time lol i clean it every couple days. since it's a daily driver and doesn't ever get garaged, it doesn't take to long to get a little dirty. it just HAS to be clean! my gf and her family always picks on me about it all the time.

·
SVT Fanatic
2,615 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
hmmm, did anyone notice the sticker i put over the ugly big blue ford emblem on the steering wheel? you guys need to start paying attention to detail! [spank] lol

i got tired of looking down at that ugly emblem. i thought it looked sweet and matched real well with the rest of the interior...

1 - 20 of 22 Posts