Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
549 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
some pics of my sonic svt

well here are some teaser pics, i will do a shoot after i detail my baby. let me know what yall think so far...[thumb]

i added a shot of my rear wheel and the CFM blue intake silicone coupler kit installed.

the tails are done with tint and need refinishing.

·
Registered
1,578 Posts
I dig the drop and the tinted tails, nice job.

·
Registered
1,366 Posts
do you happen to know how heavy those wheels are, or any konig rims for that matter?

·
Registered
2,004 Posts
car looks damn good!!! love the Sonic Blue SVTF's.

·
Registered
549 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thanks for the comments guys. [thumb]

im on stock svt dampers with tein s tech springs. the wheels are ikon gt6 black on machined lip. they are the exact same as the konig's and they weigh about the same as my stock 6 spoke svt rims. ill try to get some better pics up today.

·
Registered
9,084 Posts
looks awesome man. A suggestion for your tails, wet sand them real good and clear coat them. I did that when i had mine and it looked amazing.

·
Registered
549 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
SVT_BMXer said:
looks awesome man. A suggestion for your tails, wet sand them real good and clear coat them. I did that when i had mine and it looked amazing.

i will send them to you to do for me [:D]

·
Registered
549 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
thanx again for all the comments guys. i still have a lot to do. [thumb]

·
i wear no pants
17,506 Posts
hm looks good, i want SVT FTW. i love that color my man. the wheels are great. get some projector headlights and some eyelids and a euro grill and your car would be great!

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
Those wheels look almost exactly like my old Tenzo Mean-6's... car looks good. Nice "turbonator" sig by the way!! lol

·
Registered
549 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
y2kpedo said:
very nice and clean. hey where did you get all 4 rotors?
i got them from a ebay seller that goes by the name "rotorworks" they seemed to be good quality and i got them for 200 with pads. only complaint was that they sent the wrong rear pads.

these wheels are ikon gt6 wheels, they are identical to the tenzo r mean 6's only they were $650 shipped with tires. another ebay buy.

i just ordered some black ebay projectors and a hid retrofit kit. euro grill is next on the list as well as a procharger and small shot of n20. they wont be installed until i can afford a new clutch and flywheel.

thanx for the 3rd time for the props[thumb] [thumb] [:D]

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
Wow. That's the brightest Sonic Blue Focus I have seen on here. Nice job[thumb]

·
Detailing Freak
348 Posts
with the tails, make sure you do that little red strip on the light(closer to the glass) cauz otherwise, you have a red strip showing, but it looks great!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts