Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Focus Fanatic
7,252 Posts
Use the /IMG links from photobucket's site once you upload your pics to photobucket.

·
Premium Member
7,348 Posts
Sexy car man, I love the new 09's front end. Plus the 15 spoker's look great!

·
Registered
1,662 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Glad they came out and thanks loudfocus01...I wound up copying the url and it seems to work...not sure if that's the right way to do it.

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
I added the IMG tags for you[;)]

Nice car.

·
Registered
1,929 Posts
Are you missing a hose there on the throttle body to air intake boot?

Nice ride. I love the new 09 sedans.

·
Registered
1,662 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
no..it came that way. I stuck my finger in that hole and it ends just inside without going into anything.

·
Registered
1,765 Posts
are those exactly like the Dark Argent Wheels?
yes...

Looks nice... much better than last year, but can you take some pictures of the interior, back and front seats please...

·
coooookie monster
7,570 Posts
love the new stockers with that package!

·
Focus Fanatic
7,252 Posts
Car looks great man. I love the changes for the 09 coupes. I'd drive that.
Someone with that front bumper needs to put an svt rubber lip on it. That'd look sweet.

·
Registered
921 Posts
What tires is Ford putting on those wheels? They don't look like 215/45s...if they are, Kumho makes a shitty tire.

·
Registered
1,662 Posts
Discussion Starter #17 (Edited)
To answer a few of your questions: If it doesn't rain this weekend, I'll take some pics of the interior (it's black leather w/white stitching); The wheels look to be off the EAP SVT except the center cap says FORD and they are the same size as the SVTF i.e. 215/45/17's. A couple things about the interior that are new: there is no trunk release..you have to click your key fob to open the trunk; I ordered it with everything except rubber floor and trunk mats and with the dash there is no button to reset the trip odometer (haven't found one so far that is). Instead when you unscrew the gas cap to refuel, the computer calculates the mileage you can drive with the amount of fuel you have put in and displays that above the total mileage e.g. "358 miles to E" and the mileage ticks down proportionally to how and how far you drive. There is a mechanical lever on the side of the driver's seat that raises and lowers the driver's seat and the steering wheel tilts but it does not adjust in/out like my old SVTF did. The outside mirrors are heated like the SVTF. One thing that is really trick is the rear view mirror which is "auto dimming". At night when a car is behind you with its headlights on, the mirror will dim it automatically...it has a greenish tint which gets darker in proportion to how bright the headlights are from the car behind you. When you put it into reverse, the dimming feature cancels out so you have a non-dimmed view when backing. My car also came with Sirius satellite radio which is a nice touch as well. I'm going to change my oil when I hit 500 miles and install a magnetic oil drain plug hoping it will attract any metallic particles that are present with a new engine and then I'm going to use MOTORCRAFT's new full synthetic oil in 5w-20 from then out every 5k miles. I've been keeping the revs under 4k, not using the cruise control and varying my shifting/start & stopping, etc. to make sure everything breaks in properly. The fit and finish of the car are top shelf...no rattles..everything works. I have the SYNC system in it and it's a kick to use. I have been very pleasantly surprized at how well put together it is, how it rides, drives, etc. It's new and still a learning process for me, but if anyone is considering getting an '09 and not waiting for the European Focus to come over, I'd say do it - you won't be disappointed.

·
has a screw loose
9,927 Posts
That's a bad ass ride you have Voortrek3...
Kinda makes me want to trade in my 07 for a newer 1. hehehe

1 - 20 of 36 Posts