Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
FF Cleaning Squad
11,959 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well to be honest it looks JUST LIKE the SVT drop. I'm happy with it though, the stance is nice and it rides smooth still.

Here are some pics I took today the camera is not the best but it does the job, BTW Wheels will be purchased in a few weeks.

Here is my Favorite pic of the bunch I took today, also notice the SONIC BLUE Grill ( thanks Mike) I hated that chrome one.

Another of the grill.

A good pic of the stance

Another pic I like

And another

Now these next few were taken down by the bay, I caught sunset just right.

Here is infront of a gas station Hurricane Ivan took out.

Ignore the trash, I liked the view and did not notice the trash untill after a few pics.

My nose with the sunset over the car.

Looking over the bay

And since I am out of focus pics here is an out of focus focus pic

Thanks for looking, Like I said Wheels, SVT sides, SVT rear bumper and SVT spoiler will be on ASAP.

Jon

·
FF Cleaning Squad
11,959 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks they are Nitto Neogens, and they will be on my new wheels as well. I LOVE these tires they have never let me down rain or shine.

·
BodyKits=PantiesDrop
13,168 Posts
nooo 18's! lookin good cutie pie, too bad the car is ugly...haha
can't wait for march 16th!

·
Registered
496 Posts
Looks good. Add some of those Silver Star blinker bulbs (the blue ones) and clear corners. If you mask off and paint that center bar in the lower grill black it gives the lower opening a more agressive look, should match you painted grill nicely.
New wheels will change the whole look of the car.
A Stealth CAI will give you 6whp and a nice intake sound for cheap.

·
Obama Can't Gymkhana
8,569 Posts
I like it. One day well have to get together and go down to bay front in Downtown P'cola. They just opened it up. Perfect spot to take some photos of the cars.

·
Registered
532 Posts
Blazing Copper,

Does the stealth CAI actually give you 6whp? When I did it on my 05 Blazing Copper ZX3, and put on the catback I admit it runs much smoother and the torque curve seems more fluid, I can't say that i think I got 6whp out of it. I would say maybe 6 at the flywheel maybe....anyone else have any thoughts on this?

·
Rebecca
2016 Focus ST
18,797 Posts
even if it just looks like the SVT drop it is far better than stock. The blue grille is so much better btw.

·
FF Cleaning Squad
11,959 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks for the comments guys,

What kinda wheels you lookin at??? Obviously 16" what??? [:D]
I plan on the 17" dark Argent SVT wheels, and wrap them in Nittos.

Looks good. Add some of those Silver Star blinker bulbs (the blue ones) and clear corners. If you mask off and paint that center bar in the lower grill black it gives the lower opening a more agressive look, should match you painted grill nicely.
New wheels will change the whole look of the car.
A Stealth CAI will give you 6whp and a nice intake sound for cheap.
I already have those bulbs in there, there is one pic where you can see them and you see the amber glowing inside the bulb it looks pretty cool. I dont know what I am going to do with the bottom grill I might paint it but I might not. Also I already have the Steeda intake, I forgot to take some of under the hood.

Nice pics, i like the one with the gas station, you should do more pics around that structure
I am going to except I will try to get my GF VW rabbit and my friends MR2 maybe another focus if Eric is up to it.

·
FF Cleaning Squad
11,959 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
nice nice... will those fogs go into a 99 zx3?
You mean the bulbs or the housing? Neither of those will fit but the bulbs are from Ebay and honestly they are better than the silverstars. The brand is "Eurodezigns" search on there to see if they make some in your bulb size.

I like it. One day well have to get together and go down to bay front in Downtown P'cola. They just opened it up. Perfect spot to take some photos of the cars.
Hell yea man, I am off just about every weekend give me a shout and I can get an ST with eibach prokit and maybe an SVT with EAP too.

·
Turbo!!!!
5,797 Posts
I plan on the 17" dark Argent SVT wheels, and wrap them in Nittos as soon as I get Chris (witchcitysvt) down here and club him in the head.
Hey thats not very nice to say Jon. People are going to read that and foil your plans. BTW the car looks great.

·
FF Cleaning Squad
11,959 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Hey thats not very nice to say Jon. People are going to read that and foil your plans. BTW the car looks great.
Hey that part was supposed to be a secret who told you that, I'll kill em'.... err I mean I will give them a "talking to". [paranoid]

I wouldn't hurt anyone, so when you coming down I can show you that spot by the water noone will EVER find you there.....[}:)]

·
Registered
185 Posts
Nice drop. Lovin the way it looks.
Also, the sunset bay pictures are nice.
My favorite is the grassy one with the trash around it.
Just photoshop the trash out ;]. its an easy task. i do it every day for work. haha.

·
GreyRice WOoT!
10,786 Posts
very nice jon, cant wait to get my set and cant wait for some more pics of it with svt stuff on it!

·
Turbo!!!!
5,797 Posts
Hey that part was supposed to be a secret who told you that, I'll kill em'.... err I mean I will give them a "talking to". [paranoid]

I wouldn't hurt anyone, so when you coming down I can show you that spot by the water noone will EVER find you there.....[}:)]
I like to swim!

1 - 20 of 41 Posts