Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Picked up my Ti hatch on Friday afternoon, talk about a wait... Ordered June 4, however I wasn't not in a super rush since I have 2 other cars at the moment. I guess I had the special magic combo for the delay. So far I have 170 miles on it. Pleased overall with the car. This replaced the 2005 Focus ST that saved my life last November. I'll try and post some better pics later.

·
Registered
492 Posts
nice! hoping mine is ready monday!!!

·
Registered
16 Posts
Congratulations! That color looks amazing with the polished alloys. I just installed the Ford mud guards on mine since a lot of dirt and tire shine kept splashing all over the lower length of the car.

·
Registered
147 Posts
I have the same color/trim/model combo. I get a lot of compliments on it. I constantly see people looking at it as they walk by, or point and whisper. Several people have stropped me and asked what the car was. Just be careful no one hits it. 3 day after I got mine some idiot hit my bumper. It took the dealer 3 months to get the pain color right. They ended up having to send part of my old bumper out to PPG so they could analyze it.

Besides that its Great!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts