Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I was tired of waiting for VIn#, Build Date, Delivery date etc. Original order was placed on 6/13. I got in contact with Ford and there was not much they offered to do other than keep me posted twice a week on the status.(I have not heard an update from them in over a week)

Late last week I went on the hunt. I knew the MSRP of the car I wanted, went to cars.com and pulled the VINs(only 2 in the country in my case). One of them was in the next state. Called them up, got the xPlan along with the $750 private cash. Registering it in another state got a little tricky, but other than that a very straight forward process. They did not try to sell me anything, but that might have to do with the fact that I walked in there with my own financing and a check made out to them.

Drove it home yesterday! And here are the baby stats:

2012 Ford Focus Titanium Hatch
Sterling Gray / Black
401A Package
Parking Package
Navigation
Winter

Tested all the bells and whistles. Everything works as advertised. Only issue is the passengers belt does not retract fully, may be tangled, but I have not played with it yet. MPG on first day 32.1. It is really easy to get high mileage on this car with a light foot and traffic anticipation.

MFT has been great. I got a maintenance screen once, 1 minute later was back up and running and seemed slightly more responsive. As I am learning the commands it is very easy and intuitive to navigate my way around. Also a lot of personal customization available that I am still trying to find out what works for me the best. very glad I got the MFT. Hopefully pics will be up soon.

·
Registered
524 Posts
Proactive attack, I like it.[gunfire]
Glad you have your new titanium. What color did you get?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts