Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
[:)][:)][:)][:)] I got this!!!!
4,184 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)
have had it for 2 years and 3 days to be exact. finally did my first major mod to it....... plz only good comments or questions... oh and too cold also to wash it up. so it will stay dirty for a while.......

before:

After:

·
4,184 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks guys..... i think i am going to powder coat or paint these wheels and use them as winters........... but then get some good summer tires and wheels as well............ well that will be a long time away....

Looks good. What shocks? Springs?
stock struts on front/rear (for now) and went with Eibach Sportline springs........

·
4,184 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
its already settled some in two days i have had them on.... or atleast part of them. getting an alignment on monday..... its already pulling to the right some and hte steering wheel isn't straight up but i can live with that.

·
Registered
196 Posts
Is that 2.0" F / 2.2" R ??

I went with H&R Sport Springs....1.5" FR......As per the FSWerks site....The H&R website says like 1.3" F / 1.4" R...I am more apt to go with the H&R site as my rear end sits a little lower....probably about 1cn than the front

·
4,184 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
the site says 1.6/1.6 i went from on the both front almost 4 fingers, to 2 and the rear 4 fingers to 2 fingers... so its not too bad..... i will be getting better shocks struts this summer

·
Cursed
1,677 Posts
looks good.

·
Registered
257 Posts
Drops looks great, but who cares about that. The real question is how's it handle?!? :)

·
Freeskiing Fanatic!
5,455 Posts
two fingers... perfect

·
4,184 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Haven't tested it out yet been working too much. And yeah bumps you feel a little more but not to bad. Andcwe hxve real bad roads where I live.
Posted via FF Mobile

·
Pimp'n ain't easy
11,215 Posts
i like it lyndel....looks really nice

·
has a screw loose
9,927 Posts
That looks like a completely different car now with the drop. Looks really good too.

Reactions: leh0825

·
RB25 = Amazing
5,259 Posts
Nice look to it. Drop always improves the look.

·
Trying to Focus
1,881 Posts
Yes, indeedy! (Looking forward to dropping mine, too.) Have you decided which dampers to pair up with your Sportlines?

1 - 20 of 32 Posts