Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Actually it was about 2 weeks ago but I haven't had time to post it up. But the SVT put down 157hp and 142lb-tq and was tuned by Cincy Speed and the fastest 1/4 mile time i've gotten so far is a 15.011 at 93mph with a 2.305 60ft which can be better cause before the tune I've gotten 2.2's.

Mods are as follows:
CFM 67mm TB Port Matched
Ebay CAI with a 90 degree elbow on the end to keep the filter from getting water in it without it the filter was a little below the bumper
MSD Coil Pack and 8.5mm Wires
2.5in ORP
3in Flex pipe and back Exhaust
Fidanza 10lb Flywheel
South Bend Stage 3 Clutch
NGK Plats Gapped at .048
Rear Seat Delete
Eibach Sportline Springs w/ KYB AGX Struts
VF Rear mount and Passenger Mount

·
The Librarian
13,116 Posts

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yea i'm on it ha

·
because race car
1,948 Posts
numbers are kinda depressing for all the mod TBH. I wonder what the Duratec 23 would have for numbers with those mods?

·
Registered
114 Posts
numbers are kinda depressing for all the mod TBH. I wonder what the Duratec 23 would have for numbers with those mods?
hmmmm... duratec 2.3..... where have I seen one of those before [:D]

·
Registered
752 Posts
are the guys a cincy speed alright cuz i've heard some things about them good and bad

·
Premium Member
6,581 Posts
The only actual power adders he installed were the ORP and CAI, and I'd say the numbers look on par. The flywheel, clutch and TB all help improve quarter mile times, though. Remember, peak dyno numbers never tell the whole story. 15.011 is a really good time for a 2.3 60'.

·
The Librarian
13,116 Posts

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
are the guys a cincy speed alright cuz i've heard some things about them good and bad
They"re great Adam does a really good job

what you think about the south bend clutch stage 3. I will buy this as soon as i got the money.
The clutch is great it's daily driven easy to drive and chirps 4th pretty good at the track with the 15in wheels on it the 17's it will sometimes but with the 17's you never get into 4th in the quarter mile anyway

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
and the seat delete is covered and done right not just taken out i never have time to post pics but I'll work on it

·
Registered
3,022 Posts
The car is mainly stock (as far as big power adders at least). I'd be more than happy with a 15.01 on that car. Can't wait to see the dyno.

·
Registered
9,084 Posts
I don't think those are that depressing, almost 160whp isn't bad. A 2.3 would probably make more but wow go figure, it's a larger engine.

·
Shot me 3 deer!!!
9,247 Posts
wre u using road tires or slicks???

1 - 19 of 19 Posts