Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
my car breaks!
2,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK, well i was getting tired of driving around on 3 bent stock 15" wheels (well i had 4 wheels but 3 where bent) i had fuzion HRi tires on them which are EXCELLANT tires, but one of them was totally bald due to the bentness of the rim :p

so i finally bit the bullet and got me some 17" Enkei OR52's with Sumitomo HTR Zii's the tires are 215/40/17

thier awesome on the curves, here's my pictures, what do you guys think?

the wheel

the tires

on my car

and anouther on the car (i didn't realize how damn shiny my car is until i saw the pics)

i'll get a better shot from the side up here too.

·
Registered
875 Posts
Those are the exact rims I want. Know where to find them in 16's?

They look awesome, by the way. Insanely awesome.

·
my car breaks!
2,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
you can get them in 16" i don't see why you wouldn't get 17 though.

just go to anywhere that sells wheels and order them

·
RespectMyAuthoritah!
7,105 Posts
holly crap it's BILL!!!!

nice upgrade, with the stock suspension being on as long as it has, it looks nearly like you got a drop [thumb]

Those stock 15's are still waiting for ya bud [cool]

·
my car breaks!
2,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yeah i know, i'm still going to get them too.

i'm going to do a 1.6 inch drop before the end of the summer. and put some bigger sway bars on. lol my car is going to be a suspension monster.

i did all the math to make sure i can do the drop. i'm going to get the TIEN electronic adjustible dampeners and coil overs.

·
RespectMyAuthoritah!
7,105 Posts
now you'll be able to hang with us and not have to worry about if that bump you're gonna hit is gonna be the last one your car can take [B)]

·
my car breaks!
2,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
LOL yeah that reminds me i still need to get my polyuerothan suspension bushings.

·
my car breaks!
2,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
yeah the exact model number for the 16's that go on a focus is OR5267011S

·
Registered
278 Posts
Holy shit!!! awsome rims! is your car lowered??? im thinking about getting the Speedy lite 6's, in black! hopefully they will look as good as that!

·
my car breaks!
2,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
heh thanks, no it's not lowered at all. i do have a 130 pound speaker box in the trunk though. haha

i'm going to lower it 1.6 inches it's gonna be sweet i think.

·
EvenDeathCan'tStopMe
4,894 Posts
Looking good buddy!

·
Registered
523 Posts
I have the RS7's in 18". Almost the same wheel, but I have 7 spokes. Now all you need is the center's to those wheels. It will really set them off.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts