Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Flat Black King
8,203 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well its been awhile since I have had a set of nice 17s and my buddy tukanisvt has helped me out and sold me his set of wheels with great tires. Just thought I would post some pics i just took but will add more later on tonight once I get out of the house. Well enjoy.

Before

After

And the amazing Rig shot courtesy of TukaniSVT

·
Registered
318 Posts
last picture is nice lookin! not really my style in wheels, but good lookin otherwise!

ever considered coilovers? :D

-gabe

·
Flat Black King
8,203 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I have the svt suspension. Coilovers are way to expensive and where i live, lowering my car more then what it is now is suicide. I would have to replace the suspension. Plus if i was low i would have to park in the street, our driveway is bad.
Posted via FF Mobile

·
Generic Catchphrase
2,344 Posts
I don't know. I'm kind of diggin the before shot. The black wheels look good with the silver.

·
Registered
170 Posts
so what is ray rollin on now? lmao. and sell me the before wheels!

·
Flat Black King
8,203 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ray actually has the svt ones. And i like the black with silver too and thought about painting the spokes black but its different
Posted via FF Mobile

·
FF's Night Security
28,766 Posts
Don't paint those wheels! They look good the way they are. Raymond got soooo many compliments when we were at the drag strip. People would walk up to and be like whoa how fast is it? All he had were different wheels lol. They are nice looking set of wheel IMO, now you just need some SVT side skirts for that "whao" factor lol.

·
Flat Black King
8,203 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Haha. my wheels looked good on his svt and the svt wheels looked good on mine but now its opposite and it doesnt look good lol. I love it thats all that matters.

·
Flat Black King
8,203 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I know where to find them, money is the only issue. Now if u wanna donate, ill accept.
Posted via FF Mobile

1 - 16 of 16 Posts