Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here they be. She's still riding high on stock suspension, but that's next.

·
Registered
168 Posts
I think with a drop they will look great!!!

·
Registered
800 Posts
very nice and yeas a drp will complement them nicely also i spotted somthing else, you still have the stock exhaust, u like it quiet or are there laws where u live, if not just another thought to kinda wake up ur little gas saver lol

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i spotted somthing else, you still have the stock exhaust
All in good time, my friend. =)

Stock, I couldn't put that 136 HP to the ground without spinning the tires. I've got extensive N/A engine mods on the list, but I'll be working through the suspension and drivetrain before I tackle the engine.

·
Banned
4,142 Posts
I think they need a different color personally. I know you just got them but a nice powder coat would do wonders for the look against the car.

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Oh yeah? I like the way they coordinate with the silver on the front, (I'm planning on adding silver-bezel foglights and possibly billet grills), but I'm open to ideas. Do share?

·
!FRENCH FRY!
4,236 Posts
they look like saleens, but doesn't appear to be the saleen center caps, so i'm guessing they're the saleen look-a-likes from massive?

with a drop...sexy ;)

·
br/o/stang
5,563 Posts
The Ford Racing 1.5" drop would look wonderful with those [thumb]

·
ELVIS LIVES !
2,553 Posts
They look pretty sweet! Nice ride, it looks alot like mine.

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
they look like saleens, but doesn't appear to be the saleen center caps, so i'm guessing they're the saleen look-a-likes from massive?
The Saleen "lookalikes" from Massive are real Saleen wheels. They got the same inventory clearance deal on them as they got on the Eibach/Racecraft suspension kit. They were actually shipped with the Saleen center caps, which I will be putting on eventually, but I can't yet. They didn't include the hitch pin assembly.

And yes, the FRPP 1.5" drop kit is currently the one I'm thinking of. XD

·
Freeskiing Fanatic!
5,455 Posts
looks good, but defiantly needs a drop, and some clear corners

1 - 15 of 15 Posts