Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
813 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I finally got around to buying a diginal camera and it happens to take video footage. So I've finally gotten some footage of my car at the last autocross. I was playing around with different video modes a week before I didn't realize I had my camera in a funky mode that left all the footage in black and white except for anything blue. It's still really good footage. *WARNING* The footage is very high rez. Each of these videos are approximatly 100M big. Hopefully some of you will take the time to download and watch. Most of you probably will not. Well, anyway, here they are *EDIT* I converted the movies to DIVX and reduced their size to ~7M and added new links to the DIVX versions:

Me driving the Focus
Me driving the Focus (DIVX)

My wife driving the Focus
My wife driving the Focus (DIVX)

There was a very cool classic Porche Spyder at the autocross and I just had to get footage of it. Something very cool about this footage is because it's in black and white and because the car looks old (It's actaully a kit car) the footage has an authentic feel to it. Hope you enjoy.

Porche Spyder
Porche Spyder (DIVX)

Here are a few pictures of the Spyder for reference:

·
Registered
759 Posts
the links don't seem to be working

·
Registered
1,765 Posts
Nice Bert, and Shelly good job reprecenting the foci community. Shelly was there a hunk somewhere on that run?? [:)] to bad i had to work that day.

hey Bery, whats the progress on the turbo?

·
Registered
813 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Heh. Only one Porche beat me [:)]

Turbo update: After 8 months of chasing my tail I think the journey is almost over. I was told that by Monday of next week I could make the purchase. That might not be true since it wouldn't be the first time things fell through but I do feel I'm very close to getting this purchase to go through. Keep your fingers crossed.

·
Registered
1,765 Posts
sure do, once you get it, we need to take it to the track, i know your not a track fan or atleast i dont think so. i want to race you. and see if i can still kip my tittle [:D].

off topic but, hey guess what im getting cams, and a new tune file, and im gonna tune them!! and i might get new flywheel and clutch by the end of august. [headbang] [woot]

·
Retired Focus Addict
9,681 Posts
Are you in on the Crane group buy??? What cams are they??? Stage???

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
Aren't you going with a Roush turbo or no? I can't remember[scratch]

·
Registered
950 Posts
that'll be me next weekend! i wanted to do the PCA one but alas i was too hung over
i'll be at the SCCA this weekend! hope to see some of you there!

·
Registered
813 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
That's correct. Since I was just a little late for Tom's kit I'm going with the Roush.

ZX3_Chick said:
Aren't you going with a Roush turbo or no? I can't remember[scratch]

·
Registered
950 Posts
^ where were you today mate? there were only three foci there today. that damned old man in the grey hatch beat my ass too!

·
Registered
950 Posts
ah, i was hoping to meet you, maybe in august though.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts