Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
here are some pics, i took today..

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
=0/ anyone know why imagestation is being a turd?

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
bah maybe not....

they dont seem to load right

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
figured it out

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
yup, vermillion red clearcoat

·
Registered
511 Posts
I really like it! It def. looks wet! I'm envious.

·
Registered
966 Posts
Your car looks sweet!

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
nice car richard. looks real clean. what kind of mods have you done to it

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
so far, ive just installed a aem cai, front upper strut bar and FR wires. I have a magnaflow cat back sitting in my closet and am waiting for my offroad pipe(backordered) so i can install that all at once. im considering a rear strut bar but i will probably leave the car alone for a while after that to take care of some bills.

·
Registered
705 Posts
Hey rich, like the car man who did all the work ? And who took them sweet pics ? I see there is a [email protected]$$ stock zx3 next to your car looks nice.

Come on man give credit where it is do player

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
well it looks real good richard and i hope you get your offroad pipe so you can put the magnaflow cat back

·
Premium Member
2,993 Posts
Well, I'm quite partial to that color red. I love it! Looks great. If were to buy another Focus today, it would be one like yours.[thumb]

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
pitchblackab said:
Hey rich, like the car man who did all the work ? And who took them sweet pics ? I see there is a [email protected]$$ stock zx3 next to your car looks nice.

Come on man give credit where it is do player

heh, yea thanks for the pics. Thats Pitchblack's black zx3 next to mine in the pics. he was my photographer lol.

·
Registered
705 Posts
Naw man the pics dotn matter yo, who was there breaking you battery terminal clamp while installing your intake, or helping your ass with the strut tower bar while getting yelled at by his uncle for jacking his tools. Thats why its more fun to do things on your own people, you never know whats gonna happen.

Oh and dude put up or link to the first video of you taking the corner the first time looks sweet man.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts