Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
347 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I ordered 3 items; an AF/X UDP, Iceman intake, and trubendz 2.5'' exhaust. I finally installed my intake and UDP over the weekend. I test drove it with the intake first and could definately feel the difference, but maybe that was because it was like 40 degrees outside. Then I installed the pulley and it seems to run cooler, the air sucks, it warms up faster, and the revs drop much more quickly but other than that I don't really feel much except when I floor it and then it picks up after 4k it seems. However, my exhaust has yet to show up and I ordered it the same days that I ordered everything else. I have e-mailed them and called but they don't pick up the phone and don't respond to e-mails. I payed over the internet by the way through paypal so I hope they check it or have sent it b/c I'm getting pissed. Hopefully when I get it I'll not only have sound but a lil' more power. My next items will be a throttle body and flexpipe. Or I might save up for that new SVT combo b/c I live in California.

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
Did you buy this stuff all from the same place?

·
Registered
3,859 Posts
trubendz tends to lack on the customer service side is what i get from customer feedback. great products tho

as far as the pulley, u might not be able to tell how much it helped until u keep driving it. u should notice it right off the bat tho

·
Registered
3,491 Posts
If you aren't noticing the pulley, you will with the addition of the TB. On my old Focus. I installed the Pulley kit and it was OK but with the addition of the TB, it was on!

·
Registered
347 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
No, I ordered my intake from focusperfromance.com because they were the only ones who had it in black. Tony at Newedge only had it in blue and Mcnews said they could get it but it would cost around $295!!! I did order my pulley from Newedge and received it one day after my intake. Now, you say I'll have to wait awhile if I ordered from the guy in Virginia? How long would you say?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts