Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I finally got my fofo. I've been looking around forever, and as a few of you may have seen, have attempted to purchase one from a couple of people on here, which didn't end up working out, but who cares, I finally got it!

Here it be:

There are definitely some mods in it's future after I build the cash back up[wiggle] First on my list is gonna be painting the brake drums with a high heat black paint, and getting the back windows tinted[hihi]

·
Drunkinmonkey
2,678 Posts
nice ride man very nice clean slate to work from...engine shots and interior shots???

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
engine and interior shots would be nice!

Congrats on the fofo...you will love it!

Well good luck to you man

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'll get some of those shots eventually, but it is extremely clean in and out, save for the spots from the dust it picked up on the ride back and then the snow ;) But seriously, it looks like the interior is pretty much brand new.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Alright, here's an interior and engine shot, I know they are extremely dark, but they'll have to due cause my camera batteries died on me in the garage, so they're on to charge now ;)

·
Drunkinmonkey
2,678 Posts
nice engine bay looks super clean.. i wish mine was that clean:(

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yeah, it probably won't stay that way, but I'll try to keep it up. It was nice cause the dealership I got it from had put brand new Kuhmo Ecsta's on it before I got it [wiggle]

·
Registered
1,765 Posts
Congrats on the focus!!!!... and welcome to the club!!

·
Registered
1,235 Posts
That engine is deff. amazingly clean. Very very nice. Looks like mine when I picked my up, only diff was my car was brand new, so I guess youre car wins.! Being that clean 34K into it. :)

·
Registered
427 Posts
^^^x2 !!!!!!!!!

·
Sticker Whore
18,739 Posts
looks like a great blank slate to start with! keep the motor bay CLEAN! ;-) its easier when it starts clean to just clean it here and there then let it get filthy then clean it

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I thought about a disc conversion, but I don't know that i want to put the money into that, lol. How hard is it to do by yourself? And about how much does it cost to do it?

·
Banned
1,355 Posts
I thought about a disc conversion, but I don't know that i want to put the money into that, lol. How hard is it to do by yourself? And about how much does it cost to do it?
I wouldn't think it would be too difficult or costly. Just find an SVT or advancetrac focus in a junkyard and pick the parts. I never had to do this but it doesn't look too hard. Plus it's for safety right[:D]

Hopefully someone that has done that can chime in since I'm not too expierienced in the matter. PM Chaney I think he did the rear swap.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts