Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Came in last night, and I'm already loving it! 2012 Focus Titanium with 401A and the Winter Package. Engine is suprisingly peppy and the transmission has been pretty fantastic so far. No MFT problems either...yet. Gonna get some better pictures tomorrow.

·
Registered
683 Posts
Excellent! I like seeing pictures of a Titanium that has the "stock" Ti wheels. That's what I'll be getting soon.
Congratulations ... I was hoping that those of us getting our cars in August / September might luck into the updates that smooth over some of the quirks.
[cheers]

·
Registered
366 Posts
That color sure is popular. Reminds me of Aberdeen Scotland. The Grey City.
Everything is built out of grey granite stone.

·
Registered
362 Posts
Looks awesome! I'm also a huge fan of the stock Ti wheels.

Is your visor with Homelink that light color almost a cream color? And any more pics?!

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the compliments! I'm suprised I haven't seen more of the stock Ti wheels, I think they are the best looking out of all the options.

My visor is the light one with the Homelink. Took about two seconds to program, very easy. I'm hoping to have more pictures today, if the weather cooperates. Gonna start looking at tint options also.

·
Registered
108 Posts
I wanted the stock wheels too, but they just seemed too hard to keep clean. So i went with the polished alloys.

·
Registered
362 Posts
Awesome pics and backdrops.

So your visor looks like this minus the Johnson Controls Homelink? About to order a visor from titanium hence the question. Thanks so much!:

·
Registered
154 Posts
Pretty! I kind of like the color. ;)

·
Registered
39 Posts
Awesome pics and backdrops.

So your visor looks like this minus the Johnson Controls Homelink? About to order a visor from titanium hence the question. Thanks so much!:
Sorry for keeping the image here but I wanted to ask a question on the visor itself... I might be anal here but does anyone else have the issue with the visor covering bunching up in the image? In my opinion that will be a problem over the long haul. I'm thinking of having them fix it. Thoughts?

·
Registered
683 Posts
Sorry for keeping the image here but I wanted to ask a question on the visor itself... I might be anal here but does anyone else have the issue with the visor covering bunching up in the image? In my opinion that will be a problem over the long haul. I'm thinking of having them fix it. Thoughts?
Without further inspection, I guess I'd just go with it and not be concerned. A closer look could change my mind, though. That said, I'll keep an eye out for this when I get mine.

·
Registered
362 Posts
Thanks for the compliments! Yes, my visor looks like that, but with the Homelink garage door opener in it.
Thanks! Ordered it yesterday.

I didn't notice any issues yet and on our 05 and 07 there isn't and wasn't an issue but I guess it could be. Time will tell. [popcorn]

1 - 13 of 13 Posts