Nothing Special, but it's a start...

·
WOOT!!!
1,408 Posts
ohh nice and clean!!

·
Flat Black King
8,203 Posts
looks clean. did u drop it 1.5? looks kinda like the the drop i have. anyways good job keep it up

·
Fist Pumpin' Champ
2,891 Posts
id tear that ass up..... no homo fo sho

·
Premium Member
7,348 Posts
Looks great except for the chrome-altezzas, gives it a "cheap" look in the rear. Rip 'em out and put stock back on =D.

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yeah, i dont like the Altezzas, but i dont like the stock either... i dont intend on keeping them in there long...

·
Drunkinmonkey
2,678 Posts
car looks insane man but i think you should nightshade the tails (or get different ones) and sides that would look so hot or get black housings mmmm SEX to your car great job

·
Freeskiing Fanatic!
5,455 Posts
very nice, you should get a new grille, headlights, and side markers.

·
Banned
4,142 Posts
You should stick the the SVT grille and nite shade the markers and grille. The headlight i kinda like. But color match the tail light OOOOOOO!!

·
what it be like
6,381 Posts
car looks awesome...I suggest in-channel visors made by AVS...your car looks really good but those visors through it off to be honest.

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
The Lights will probably be the next thing i change out on it, Gotta save up some more Cash though... I'd like to most definitely get a new grille in there too. Thanks for the comments everyone.

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Fogs aren't too much farther down on my list.... I think i want to get new headlights first though..

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #18

·
Proudly Daily Driven
2,255 Posts
nice and clean...i like it a lot...niteshading the tails seems to be a reasonable cheap solution until u find a permanent solution that you like....other than that, its pretty BA

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I've got a set coming in that's black instead of the chome actually, Can't wait!

nice and clean...i like it a lot...niteshading the tails seems to be a reasonable cheap solution until u find a permanent solution that you like....other than that, its pretty BA

1 - 20 of 26 Posts