Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Steeda!

When it was stock

Current mods: Steeda SRI, Elbrus I02 wheels, continental extreme contact DWS tires, 20% window tint, painted calipers, power slot rotors and EBC redstuff brake pads.
Next step: Eibach sportline lowering springs. They were shipped today!

·
Boost Addict
2,628 Posts
Nice ride! Glad your fixing the wheel gap issue; that was my only complaint. Grab the Massive adjustable rear camber arms to keep your nice tires wearing evenly. Order up the Steeda short throw shifter too; that should of been my first modification to my ST.

Besides that I wouldn't change a thing! [thumb]

·
Generic Catchphrase
2,344 Posts
Nice ride! Like those wheels.

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Nice ride! Glad your fixing the wheel gap issue; that was my only complaint. Grab the Massive adjustable rear camber arms to keep your nice tires wearing evenly. Order up the Steeda short throw shifter too; that should of been my first modification to my ST.

Besides that I wouldn't change a thing! [thumb]
I ordered a camber kit with the springs! Also, are short throw shifters hard to install? Any idea if there is a how to on here?

·
Boost Addict
2,628 Posts
The shifter is a breeze to install. I believe it comes with instructions as well.

·
Registered
983 Posts
installation can be done in the dark drunk with one hand behind your back. Seriously though, the installation is extraordinarily simple and it is an upgrade you will notice every time you drive.

·
Registered
1,222 Posts
Nice looking ST Man.
I actually just started a ST group.
Its in my profile,feel free to join and talk about...ST Foci,all day,every day!
Did yours come through with traction control?

·
Registered
1,406 Posts
Sweet ST! Makes me miss mine! Maybe ill see you around Cincy sometime!

·
Banned
8,043 Posts
Low!!

I like those wheels though...and that Steeda SRI looks suspiciously close to the one I'll be getting for my Fuze soon!

·
Registered
340 Posts
Your ST is awesome, ever thought about painting the headlights black? I'm really happy that I painted mine. If you like the chrome though, keep it.

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Thanks guys! I seriously got the best deal ever on that car, $6,100. Granted it did need a lot of work, 85,000 miles and the previous owner (original owner) did absolutely no maintenance to it. But its almost perfect now! And @flamebird1313, I haven't thought about the headlights but i have thought about tinting the tail lights. Not too sure if that would look good or not though.

·
Registered
367 Posts
So jealous! Those rims look great. You will really like driving it.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts