Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Flat Black King
8,203 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well i got me a digital camera tonight finally. It was my christmas gift to me. After i got it i had to take some pictures of my sexy focus so here they are. Tell me what you think. And leave the comments about my HIDS off of this thread please. Thank you and enjoy.

·
br/o/stang
5,563 Posts
Looking good, whats next?

·
Flat Black King
8,203 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
well Im gonna put my neon back in the trunk to light up my subs. Next is im getting some stock 16s and painting them black and putting new tires on them then putting them on the car and getting an alignment

·
Premium Member
7,348 Posts
Looks good man. I know you said to keep HID comments off of here, but why not get projectors and actually have legal headlights? I'm sure people around your area hate you because of your headlights....

·
Flat Black King
8,203 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Cause everyone on here and their momma has projectors if they have hids. Just not me. there are certain things that look good on certain cars and i dont think they would look good on mine. if they hate me they hate about half the population. There are so many trucks and cars around my area that have HIDS without projectors

·
MOAR BEWST!!!!
1,528 Posts
his lights dont look that bad i dont think. what temperature are they? 6k?

·
Registered
16,194 Posts
i love the license plate lights

·
Premium Member
7,348 Posts
I don't mind the look, it's just that it's illegal to do that, plus you're gonna piss everyone off that you drive by.

·
Flat Black King
8,203 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
his lights dont look that bad i dont think. what temperature are they? 6k?
they are 10k both headlights and fogs. and for some reason my driver side fog is a different color. I think the inside of the fog light changed colors

1 - 11 of 11 Posts