Focus Fanatics Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
3,174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been waiting for the last 5 1/2 years for my boss to send me to school. Finally going to the necessary classrooms to get Ford Diesel certified. That means more hours and more money. [woot]

I'll be in the Atlanta area May 27 and 28 for sure. Supposed to be there May 11-15 too, but the boss is trying to get that date moved up, so I'm not 100% on those dates yet. Just thought I would share the good news and let some of you Atlanta peep know I'm coming through.

·
FF Cleaning Squad
11,959 Posts
Congrats eric more money is always a good thing!
Posted via FF Mobile

·
!FRENCH FRY!
4,236 Posts
[:)]

·
Obama Can't Gymkhana
8,569 Posts
Awesome. Congrats Eric

·
Salmontheotherpinkmt
4,043 Posts
cool congrats man! you can stop by here and pick my f350 to work on for school!

·
Uber sexy euro time
2,827 Posts
Congrats man. Let me know when you're heading up here. If they don't give you a place to stay for both days, your welcome to stay at my house.

·
has a screw loose
9,927 Posts
Sounds awesome Eric , more funds means more mods .

·
Registered
3,174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
Congrats man. Let me know when you're heading up here. If they don't give you a place to stay for both days, your welcome to stay at my house.
Thats cool man. Thanks. They are supposed to give us a room, car, and pay for all food, so I think we're set. I have yet to find out where in the Atlanta area they are sending me, but either way, I'll hit you and Mary up.

cool congrats man! you can stop by here and pick my f350 to work on for school!
I'm sure they already have a pile of crap 6.0 waiting for us to work on. [histerical] Its cool though. I love working on it. They always tear up, so plenty of practice working on them.

And yes, more money does = more mods.

EDIT: I just found out that I'm going to Orlando April 27-May 1. Not sure if I'm flying or driving though and I'm still set for Atlanta come the end of May.

·
Dumbledore dies?!?!
3,123 Posts
You can have this craptastic NA diesel 6.2 out of my old truck lol. It needs new... everything. Good luck man.

·
Obama Can't Gymkhana
8,569 Posts
EDIT: I just found out that I'm going to Orlando April 27-May 1. Not sure if I'm flying or driving though and I'm still set for Atlanta come the end of May.
Crap. I started writing a reply and I realized the dates were in april. Im going to be going down there for a wedding May 27th

·
BodyKits=PantiesDrop
13,168 Posts
its about 2 hrs depending on where you are staying

·
Salmontheotherpinkmt
4,043 Posts
I'm sure they already have a pile of crap 6.0 waiting for us to work on. [histerical] Its cool though. I love working on it. They always tear up, so plenty of practice working on them.

And yes, more money does = more mods.

yea i wish mine was the old 7.3 that was a good engine.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.