Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Usually my bikes get all my money. Eibach springs, dampners, and sway bars; 1.5" drop. Enkei RSV 18"x7.5" rims with Nexen N3000 215/35-18's. The Nexen's were part of the package, couldn't find anything bad about them on the net so I thought I'd give them a try. Only a little over 100 miles on them so far, so it's kind early to say, but so far I don't feel any trust in them. I liked the Conti's better. I'm going to do about 100 miles this weekend, so hpefully I'll get a better feel for them.

·
Registered
1,446 Posts
is that pro or sportline? since the 06+ suspension was changed, will mine sit a little higher than that if i get pros?

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I got the Pro kit plus. All they advertized was 1.5" drop at the front and 1.4" at the rear, or vice versa.

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
I really dig on those wheels!! Tint out those windows, get a euro grill and send me those headlights so I can black them out for you and then you'll be SET!!!

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I plan on the tint, concerned with the metal of the tint affecting my radar detection to the rear though. I like the blacked out front light housing, but she is my daily driver and I can't bring her down; at least not until it's full on bike weather/season.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts