Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Boosted HB.
1,698 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After 3 days of straight rain in Louisiana I finally got to wash the foci. Here they are... Let me know thoughts

Installed OEM Fogs. (Had 3000K HID but ballast took a dump on me. [:(!])

·
Registered
318 Posts
damn this car still looks sharp!

-gabe

·
Boosted HB.
1,698 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
damn this car still looks sharp!

-gabe

Gabe, I dont think you've seen when I've done the retrofit about 2 months ago. Not much has been done to her. Retrofit, fogs, and moar lower!! Mainly just working on lighting and saving up for turbo. ur slammed sedan is still lookin good tho!

·
Focal Distortion
2,332 Posts
looking good, the sedan bumper looks so much better on a black car. What do you have the coilovers set at, -2" ? everything flows very well.

·
Registered
1,913 Posts
MAn I need to lower my 08 bad, and do a retro0fit to the headlights. Ugh, looks good though.

·
Uber sexy euro time
2,827 Posts
Love it!

·
Boosted HB.
1,698 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

·
Panamasian
2,590 Posts
do the running lights flash still whenever you put your turn signal on? or are they just bright all the time?

looks awesome btw [thumb]

·
Boosted HB.
1,698 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
do the running lights flash still whenever you put your turn signal on? or are they just bright all the time?

looks awesome btw [thumb]
when signal is on, they flash amber only.. then back to White

·
Panamasian
2,590 Posts
o man im so lost.lol video or how to? sorry, the lighting thing confuses me. probably not gonna do this, but it is interesting

·
Boosted HB.
1,698 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
looking good, the sedan bumper looks so much better on a black car. What do you have the coilovers set at, -2" ? everything flows very well.
My front coilovers are set as low as possible with spring helpers. If i remove the helpers, I'll tuck since i've drove around without the helpers for a few days to see how she'd react to Louisiana roads. Had to put it back on.

As for rear, still have perches. Maxed out, dead coils cut also.

o man im so lost.lol video or how to? sorry, the lighting thing confuses me. probably not gonna do this, but it is interesting
How switchbacks work is like this:

1. Parking lights are on (White LED turns on, stays on)
2. Turn signal/Hazard on (White LED turns off, Ambers only flashes (pattern of turn signal))
3. Turn Signal/Hazard Off (Amber stop flashes, White LED is emitted, stays on)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts