Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well after two weeks of talking with a dealer 3 hours away, we drove down today and bought a brand new tuxedo black titanium today. It did have around 800 miles on it since it was a dealer trade. It was build back in march so it does have the engine cover, missing the door sill plates that are suppose to be on the 401a package. Since this current dealer didn't have them delivered with the car, they contacted the original dealer. Waiting to see if they have them if not my dealer said they would just order me a set for free. Enjoying the car have a lot to learn with the sync and mft.

·
Registered
209 Posts
Well after two weeks of talking with a dealer 3 hours away, we drove down today and bought a brand new tuxedo black titanium today. It did have around 800 miles on it since it was a dealer trade. It was build back in march so it does have the engine cover, missing the door sill plates that are suppose to be on the 401a package. Since this current dealer didn't have them delivered with the car, they contacted the original dealer. Waiting to see if they have them if not my dealer said they would just order me a set for free. Enjoying the car have a lot to learn with the sync and mft.
I was expecting pictures.......

haha, j/k

Congratulations.

Kind of surprising that their was a Tuxedo Black Titanium that was build in March still on a dealers lot.

My black SEL should be here soon! I'm glad they had to discontinue the Tuxedo Black.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'll grab some pics here soon(maybe tomorrow), I actually like the flake effect in the black. It also has the Tuscany interior as well, like I said I'll get some pics up here soon.

·
Registered
968 Posts
I'll grab some pics here soon(maybe tomorrow), I actually like the flake effect in the black. It also has the Tuscany interior as well, like I said I'll get some pics up here soon.
I love the Tuscany interior in my SE, looking forward to pictures!

Posted via FF Mobile

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hey how do I post up pictures? There doesn't seem to be any attachements section do I have to go thru what like photo bucket or what? sorry for the newbie question.

·
Registered
968 Posts
Hey how do I post up pictures? There doesn't seem to be any attachements section do I have to go thru what like photo bucket or what? sorry for the newbie question.
Photobucket, too easy.

Posted via FF Mobile

1 - 9 of 9 Posts