Focus Fanatics Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ive been having fun with my jrsc bbk. im finally boosted. just some updated pics

[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
how much for the intake? and the headlights are great they are very purple for some reason. so at night they look like the mach hids. ill try to take some night pics. as for the dyno, i havent gone yet cause there is only one dyno in town and i kinda like the fact that not too many people know what i have. since everyone has hondas here. i like too embaras them on the road.[:D] .they look so confused when all they see is the rear end of my car

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
yeah i kinda messed mine up . i backed a truck into my car and made a huge hole in it. i know not a very smart move. i cant be too mad since i did it to myself. so anyway my friend has a turbo zx3 and desided to sell his car and wanted it to look as stock as possible. so he gave my his bumper .which is not the best one in the world but its 100 times better than mine. he had a big fmic as you can see he cut the bumper to fit. and he also made this lip. ill have to use this until i can buy the f2 bumper. thanks for the coments

·
teh tranny killer
3,130 Posts
good luck with the boost, dont get too happy with it until you can get it perfectly tuned [thumb]

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
i would like to get the svt eap rims. so if anyone is selling them let me know

·
Registered
1,660 Posts
pretty sweet I want boost too

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
thanks for all the comments

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
mach hid wanna be's

·
Registered
459 Posts
What are the numbers on it now?
And what were the numbers on the price of the system.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.