Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
651 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's the pics of the install...I'll get some good pics of the car all together once I clean it up [thumb]

My daughter helping out in the shop

Turbo!

Intercooler

Down pipe and some of the piping

Diverter valve

My buddies who did most of the work. Thanks Josh, Mike, Nick and Stu!

The stuff mounted

I'll post up some pics of everything put back together when I get a chance to clean the car [:D] It's so amazingly fun to drive!

·
Uber sexy euro time
2,827 Posts
*DROOL* I've always liked your car. I can't wait for FI on my svtf.

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
Boost is awesome[thumb]

·
Registered
2,004 Posts
Massive, that is a sweet upgrade, your car is the shyt as it is, now its even better. I'm smellin ride of the year.

I envy all the work, creativity and dedication you put into your car, nice job my friend.

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
poisonivory said:
Massive, that is a sweet upgrade, your car is the shyt as it is, now its even better. I'm smellin ride of the year.

I envy all the work, creativity and dedication you put into your car, nice job my friend.
He is ROTY.

·
Registered
651 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Ataru said:
Can't wait to see a final dyno number too! [:)]

What are you doing for tuning?
Hopefully I can get over to Cali and have Randy dyno tune it here real soon! The butt dyno shows an incredible increase over what it was before [:D]

This is the Focus Sport stage 1 & 2 kit. Randy does the tune with the XCal 2 supplied with the kit [thumb]

·
Registered
4,340 Posts
dude, where do u get the money for this shit, lol.

what all do you have put into that car, for parts?

·
Registered
1,660 Posts
can I borrow it just for a little while like forever

·
Registered
9,084 Posts
Just when i think your car couldnt be any better you go ahead and do this.....your car is sick.

·
Registered
251 Posts
Very, very nice........man you just keep raising the bar up with your car......keep up the amazing work.

·
Registered
2,004 Posts
ZX3_Chick said:
He is ROTY.
sorry Ash musta missed the thread results..loll I still see Goat as the ROTY, guess i wasn't paying attention.

Well deserved i might add! Doesnt stand a chance against my two tone black w/ rust spots Sedan, with sideswiped scratch graphics, and my blingin 15's, and uber Catback exhaust...but its a valiant effort..lolll yea i wish

·
Registered
1,810 Posts
That is a sweet ride Massive....... Ur car was awesome then and it will b even more now. Man that is awesome. Keep us posted as u go. I can't wait to see the final numbers.

·
Registered
9,476 Posts
nice....picts of the turbo installed so I can get a look at how it went in would be good.....

very clean.......now the best 05+ on here......SVT kit, and turbo.....SWEET

1 - 20 of 28 Posts