Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
444 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sorry if this has been reacently discussed but i havent been on here in a while but im just curios if there are any Turbos or superchargers out for the Duratech yet? I have a 2005 ZX5 SES and im thinking that next year it might be time to put some more umph into her and im thinking that by that time i should have the money for boost. So i was just curios if you guys knew of any out there for the newer foci yet. Thanks

·
Registered
9,084 Posts
I believe there is a turbo kit out, or coming out soon but Im nearly positive there arent any superchargers out yet...which begs the question..why not? I mean, would it be that much harder to run say a vortec unit on a duratec? Some custom mounts and piping obviously would have to be fabbed up but I dont see why it wouldnt work?

·
Registered
444 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
:D Im so happy! lol i dont have the money right now but i think by next summer I will though. I was thinking about trading the focus in for a van for my wife because of the fact we do currior work and the truck works out great but its a bit hard with the focus and because of the situation she has to drive the car. BUT her aunt has a late model Aerostar 4wd. it runs fine except it needs a head gasket. so i figured i will throw some money into the van get it going and turn the focus into a project car with major power mods in the future. This way she gets her van and i get to keep my car :D

·
Registered
444 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
how many people on here have bought the new turbo kits from hiboost and Focus power? Are thier any complaints about them?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts