Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,592 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is it me or does it seem like a lot of people that have gone missing from the forum for awhile have just recently appeared out of nowhere.[paranoid] Maybe they have special powers as well[:p] .

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
Yup. I have noticed that also.

They thought they could stay away but they can't. Muahahahahahaah!

·
*~*
13,045 Posts
^^Yeah, I noticed you were gone, also missing is mofocus, but he is hibernating he said. LOL
And emilee? Where is she at???

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
^I was wondering about Chris and Jessica also. I wonder what happened there?

·
Registered
7,241 Posts
I was wondering about some of those people mentioned as well - I guess come summertime, some people are suddenly free to post (i.e. out of school), and others are suddenly gone because the weather is nice enough that they have better things to do than stay in the house and post on an internet message board. And then there are well, most of the people that posted in this thread... [rolleyes] the ones who are here all the time even if we don't post anything each day.

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
The ones like me who don't have much of a life.........*sigh*

·
Registered
2,592 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
ZX3_Chick said:
^I was wondering about Chris and Jessica also. I wonder what happened there?
I have a feeling something not good. If you look at some of his last posts here He took off Jessicas car and the picture of them down. Now all he has is a picture of him self.....not good.

·
Banned
9,238 Posts
microtonal said:
Some of us have been working very hard at work then took a vacation to clear their mind... [:)]
Good to have the fellow metalhead back. [headbang]

Last I saw Chris and Jessica was about two months ago. I have his AIM screen name but I have never seen him on it, would be cool to see him back, he was a cool member.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts