Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
WhiteSTguy
5,390 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
yep i'm now finally sportin the FocusFanatics.com vinyl stickers[8D] just got them in the mail and installed immediately. got the silver ones as the white ones are all sold out... still. i actually like the silver ones better and will buy some silver vinyl numbers so i can put my build # on my car also.

·
SVT Fanatic
2,615 Posts
windows need tinted imo but still nice. i'm taking a wild guess and saying those are the saleen rims? maybe?

·
Premium Member
1,653 Posts
I love that color, if it wasn't such an ordeal I might have mine painted the same. Was it originally orange or did you have it painted?

·
Premium Member
1,653 Posts
scorpio1118_2000 said:
Thats factory paint SVT competition orange with the EAP I believe, and the the wheels are from the Saleen focus parts list.[thumb]

Well I've got the EAP as well, but am currently at a CD-Silver. I'm majorly jonesing for that color.

·
Registered
446 Posts
Sweet ride dude!!! Love the comp orange foci! Just do me 1 HUGE favor? Take a towel to those front wheels! Break dust kills me! haha

·
Registered
9,476 Posts
yeah, he's got the N20 foci rims...alwaays liked them on his car.

·
Registered
25,621 Posts
Nice ride, and yeah the rims are sweet. Those stickers look good there.

·
WhiteSTguy
5,390 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
thanks everyone. best 4 bucks i spent on my car so far. [thumb]

i don't think these came off of a saleen focus for sure but these are the same rims. they are TSW Revo's if i remember correctly. can't wait to drop it though.

Phacade you paint that cd silver svt and i will hunt you down [:D] or at least steal it before you get the chanace [:)~]

·
Premium Member
1,653 Posts
*snicker*

Thanks, but the more I've thought about it over the last couple of years, the more the silver has grown on me. Its choice....and I love it.

·
I AM DA FOCI FANATIC
3,715 Posts
Whoa! The lighting in this picture is great!

·
!FRENCH FRY!
4,236 Posts
omg, HOLY THREAD RESURRECTION BATMAN! lol, still great looking foci though.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts