Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,993 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Posting here in exterior to direct interested members to the Roush group buy posted
here.
Great deals for FF members only.
HRW

·
Premium Member
2,993 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
DetroitBass said:
Jesus those prices are amazing.
Yeah, for the money, probably the best group buy ever offered. a whole kit shipped for $495...what...This is great stuff too. No higher quality out there.[thumb]

·
Retired Fanatic
20,000 Posts
That is amazing, I agree with the quality remarks also. This may be the best price I've ever seen on a QUALITY body kit yet in all the years I've been following the focus.

Jump on this quick if your interested as it mentioned the current stock is all that is left.

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
Yeah, those prices are shipped... pretty sick, eh?

Does anyone know if those sideskirts will fit a sedan? Or if they have a rear lip that will fit a sedan bumper?

·
Registered
1,866 Posts
just sent in a form, umm i saw no sideskirts!!! if there are some i'll guess ill ask when i get my email back about the front bumper- i hope it comes with the fogs (dont worry i asked on the form)

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
Yeah there were 'skirts...

Tasty.

If i get the sideskirts all i'll need is a rear valence and then i'm done modding for a while.

A while meaning a week or two ;)

·
Registered
1,866 Posts
got an email back for all you wondering, no foglights included, but SVT fogs are a perfect fit. still agreat price everyone!

·
Premium Member
2,993 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
There might be some stock of painted ones left. I picked up an infra red set myself. Submit a request to see if he has any. I do not think the unpainted ones will come primed, but ask to be sure.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts