·
Boosted HB.
1,698 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is the most recent taken last night on my 24 hr duty:

and few here...

Im going for ROTM. Please vote for me!

Here is my wifes SN95:

She runs pretty damn good. Has a nice FR E303 cam. Love the idle sound and the quickness of her.

·
Registered
508 Posts
so how low is your FOFO?

·
Boosted HB.
1,698 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
so how low is your FOFO?

My focus sits at 23" all around ground to fender, about a good 1/8-1/4" of tire tucking all around. Only if i had the SES body it would look sicker... [bawling]

i think nov is gonna be a close Rotm
Yessir, MANY nice 2010's out there. I may have a good guess who will win. Its all for fun though!

·
Boosted HB.
1,698 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
what size tires do you have? did you roll the fenders?

205.45.17. Front fenders rolled by me. Rear is perfectly fine untill i run spacers.

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
205.45.17. Front fenders rolled by me. Rear is perfectly fine untill i run spacers.
What did you use to roll your front fenders im sitting at 23'' as well and rub with my 17x7.5 et45 215/45/17 Im on my steelies now for winter and its fine no rubbing at all

·
Boosted HB.
1,698 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
nice man looks nice. i'm assuming you mean 23" exactly correct?
23" (inches) from ground to fender (highest point).

What did you use to roll your front fenders im sitting at 23'' as well and rub with my 17x7.5 et45 215/45/17 Im on my steelies now for winter and its fine no rubbing at all

Im on 17x7 et 45 and 205.45.17. I use a louisville bat to roll them. Couldn't get access to a roller so i just went with this.

Pretty easy to do.

One side first then the other side.
-Jack up side till you can stick bat into fender.
-Use a heat gun to heat up the inner fender. Not to hot but warm to touch.
-Stick the thick side and place it on edge of fender lip. (bat should be starting at about 45 degree angle)
- Start rolling the fender untill it won't roll anymore. (2 inch increments)
-raise car about 1"
-Repeat step 2-4
-raise car 1"
-repeat step 2-4
-repeat process untill satisfied

·
Focal Distortion
2,332 Posts
As always Mike the car looks great!
I had to trim my rear fenders just to keep from rubbing on a FRPP kit, but with a 17x7.5 et40 wheel and a 215/45zr17 tire. Those smaller tires and better offset make a big difference when it comes to not rubbing!

·
Boosted HB.
1,698 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
i like how urs look tho. Soon Ill run some spacers for that flush look.

·
Registered
1,913 Posts
Dang 23. My gti is at 23.5 and I hit everything. I guess the Focus takes better to being dumped on its nuts.

·
Focal Distortion
2,332 Posts
Mike, whats the measurement from the fender to the bottom of your wheels (not including the tires)? its sometimes hard to tell just how low you are because you have way smaller tires.

bob

·
Boosted HB.
1,698 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
22.5"

1 - 14 of 14 Posts