Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
732 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Hey Hey Hey!! [:)] , I know I asked this question before but people didn't really know what I meant so I'll ask again and hopefully people will understand better.
What size wheel should I get, I was going to get 17's but now I don't know, I like to rally my car a litle bit, this doesn't mean rally race, it means. Go around dirt roads fast, fly over some humps, and shit like that. What size wheel would be good for that?
What companies make good tires for dirt/gravel/pavement? I need something that will be able to run on that kind of terrien.
When I said off-roading in my other post, I didn't mean going over stumps,rocks, ect. I meant off pavement driving and such.

·
Registered
798 Posts
16's at the most dude because your gonna get a bunch of scratch's so I wouldn't even invest in some wheels if I were you.

·
Registered
2,516 Posts
thinner is better, too. you'll want a smaller wheel to allow for more rubber around it, that way you won't dent the rim. light is good, but stronger is better. overall, i'd say i nice set of stock 15s would do you just fine. gives you plenty of room to wrap lots of rubber around 'em, they're skinny, and who cares if they look like crap later because they're just stock rims. as far as tires go, i always liked pirellis when it came to my trucks. maybe they make a good all-terrain car tire as well.

Mike

1 - 3 of 3 Posts