Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Dumbledore dies?!?!
3,123 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've heard many good things about your tunes Tom, and thats why i'm turning to you.
I'm hoping to start the install soon, and I will most likely get in contact with you via phone when I'm ready to order.

I have a few questions regarding the tune.

I have an Xcal2. Do you support this type of flasher?
Price? Could you give me an estimate on a tune. I will list my spec below. You can pm or quote me here, either to your convenience.
Would I be able to keep the current tune I have? I currently have the Aggressive shifting at wide-open throttle (Auto Trans Only) from focussport.

What I have.
Engine:2.0 duratec
Tranny:ATX
Exhaust: 2.25 Focussport, may upgrade to 2.5.

What I will be adding.
Turbo:Garrett TA0301--(Compressor housing A/R: .42----Turbine housing A/R: .48) Internal wastegate
Intercooler: 27x6.5x3. (not exact but very close)
Intercooler piping: 2 inch
Boost: right now the turbo is supposedly set to 7 psi. I was hoping to run 8 or 9. Or enough to get me between the 175-200 mark.
Injectors: Siemens 60lbs
down pipe will either be 2.25 or 2.5.

I feel I may have left some information out. If so let me know.

I hope to do business with you in the future. Thanks, Jacob.

·
FF Affiliate
31,087 Posts
I charge 450.00 to tune the ZX3 , as close as you are to me why not come here for the tune ?

Yes I support the xcal2 , you would also need a wide band AF Gauge

Tom

·
Dumbledore dies?!?!
3,123 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have a zx4, but I thought you were already in retirement. So, is there any price difference between dyno tune and the quote you gave me. Also, the wide-band is the last thing i'll have to order. Appreciate the time Tom, Jacob.

·
Dumbledore dies?!?!
3,123 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Not sure I will be done in two weeks, but I'll let you know either way. Thanks Tom.

·
FF Affiliate
31,087 Posts
Will be doing all that as well , just wont be doing it all myself and I am keeping the dyno so when I come back to town for a few weeks 2 or 3 times a year I will be doing dyno work

Tom

·
Registered
2,859 Posts
O ok. So pretty much you are just moving? Sorry for all the questions, it's just when I get most of my performance done, I am coming to you cause you are the best to go too and I want it done right.

·
Dumbledore dies?!?!
3,123 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
If I was to order my tune this friday, when could I expect it from you?

·
Dumbledore dies?!?!
3,123 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I have an xcal 2 already. I just need a tune for the turbo. Thanks, Jacob.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts