Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I went out and took some pics with my gf.

I hope you like.

Not exactly my dream truck (nor my girlfriends, but it will do for now)

I guess there are some Freightliners that are powered by Merc-Benz instead of Detroit Diesel

This is more her type. Anything pink or purple. She crazy.

Freightliner with CAT engine

Freightliner with NO engine...[:D]

That would be all. Dismissed. Thank you [thankyou]

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Nice pictures and nice foci --you should take off all those stickers asap!!
what do you mean take them off? they are what makes my car unique in this town [:D]
the euro flag, nobody else has that...and no focus here has the Focus Sport on them...

unless you mean for some other reasons.

·
d u c k lover
0 Posts
great pics emir! gignormous, but great.
i especially like the one where you look like you are humping your license plate!![giggle]
and your girlfriend is very pretty.[:)]

·
Registered
27 Posts
Nice truck and car shots. I like the truck with no motor, lol.
Your truck is nice and at least it has the sleeper cab. You should get it on pimp my truck.
All of our City trucks are Internationals (low bid). About the only problems we ever have with them are the turbo's oil line weeping a bit at the fitting.......which seems to be common and is being 'fixed' by international....just a different fitting.

I don't like push button automatics on our trucks....mainly because theywon't allow the drivers to select drive unless idle is sensed below 800rpm's.......after days of constant running, we have issues with a high idle.

Okay, enough with the city. Cool pics, and cool gal, at least they will let you take pics of her and the car and truck. Very cool.

·
Broken cars s[:)][:)][:)] :(
18,832 Posts
not bad man!! nice ride

·
Registered
185 Posts
Yes. like the pictures!
Nice focus and i like the trucks!
Def take off the stickers ASAP!

·
BodyKits=PantiesDrop
13,168 Posts
1. what does the BIH mean
2. that turn signal bulb pic is badass
3. the snow and salt hurts me
4. wild lookin semis

oh yeah and ann arbor is a whore...go buckeyes!

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Dude, you're wearing a University of Michigan hat. Go Blue!!
Yeah, I'm a Michigan fan. Can you imagine how hard it is too be M fan in the middle of Hawkeye state? [:D] They all give you shits...but at least I can say that my team is winning. heheh

Nice truck and car shots. I like the truck with no motor, lol.
Your truck is nice and at least it has the sleeper cab. You should get it on pimp my truck.
All of our City trucks are Internationals (low bid). About the only problems we ever have with them are the turbo's oil line weeping a bit at the fitting.......which seems to be common and is being 'fixed' by international....just a different fitting.

I don't like push button automatics on our trucks....mainly because theywon't allow the drivers to select drive unless idle is sensed below 800rpm's.......after days of constant running, we have issues with a high idle.

Okay, enough with the city. Cool pics, and cool gal, at least they will let you take pics of her and the car and truck. Very cool.
Its not my truck. Its something I will get this summer when I'm out of school. Its either that or a GTI, but then I will have to start driving for Swift and not be my own operator. [:D]

not bad man!! nice ride
which one? my focus or the girlfriend? [giggle]

1. what does the BIH mean
2. that turn signal bulb pic is badass
3. the snow and salt hurts me
4. wild lookin semis

oh yeah and ann arbor is a whore...go buckeyes!
BIH stands for "Bosna i Hercegovina" which translates to Bosnia and Herzegovina. Thats the country where I'm from. But when you put the letters BIH and SE, it means "I wanna f-u*k" on Bosnian language...[woot]

Yeah I know about the salt. I washed it the day before and then snow fell again. Pointless.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts