Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have some parts I want to get rid of from my 2.3 to 2.5 swap. I'm located in Southeast Florida for anybody who wants to pickup. The 2.3 stuff is off of a 2004 ZX3 2.3 PZEV Duratec with approximately 117k miles.
I also have a couple 2.5 parts.
Open to reasonable offers. Want to get this stuff out of my room. I have more pictures of everything if you want.

Exedy OEM Clutch kit FMK1009, pressure plate, and throwout bearing. BARELY USED approximately 1000 miles or so. I broke it in and realized it wasn't good enough for my purposes and swapped it for a stage 1 clutch. Sold

2.3 Dual stage intake manifold (with working emissions flaps) (fits ST). $100+ shipping

4 3S4G-AB Red PZEV Bosch OEM 2.3 Fuel Injectors (12 hole) $20+shipping OBO

2.3 Balance shaft (if for some weird reason you wanted to reinstall it) Gone

PZEV Air pump assembly with hoses, pipes, brackets etc. $40+ shipping obo

Homemade CAI mod (ready to go). $25+shipping

2.5 stuff

Intake camshaft from 2012 Ford Fusion 2.5 90k miles approximately. Gone

2.5 2013 non-california emissions Mazda 3 DUAL STAGE intake manifold. (emissions flaps removed I might still have them if needed). It's the manifold mentioned here: So you want to swap a 2.5 Duratec I4 in, Eh? 2.5 Recipes and secrets $100+shipping

Attachments

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Dang, I got excited.
I saw your other post, I'm also doing a 2.5 swap :/
Ah yeah, I was under the impression that the stock clutch kit would be good but for some reason it didn't hold the power without slipping. Not sure why. However after driving the stage 1 exedy with lightweight flywheel I'm so thankful I didn't go stock. It's REALLY good. Totally worth the money, drives smooth, launches hard, can slam gears without slip.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts